Do Not Sell My Personal Information

First set of alloys

jakeeehh

Buying my first set of alloys soon, looking at a set of 3DSM - 0.05's. Either 16" or 18". Know nothing about wheels or fitment so would these wheels be a direct fit or would I need to change stuff? My MK7 ZS has 17" alloys as standard.

3DSM 0.05
3SDM_0.05_grande.jpg?v=1485721767

8 minutes ago, jakeeehh said:

Buying my first set of alloys soon, looking at a set of 3DSM - 0.05's. Either 16" or 18". Know nothing about wheels or fitment so would these wheels be a direct fit or would I need to change stuff? My MK7 ZS has 17" alloys as standard.

3DSM 0.05
3SDM_0.05_grande.jpg?v=1485721767

Tbh mate, this topic has been covered so many times in this forum that i’d have thought you’ll get better info browsing existing threads than creating a new one. 

How many studs are on your current stock alloys? I think it might be 4 unless I am wrong. If it is 4, the ones you put in are for 5 studs. I believe that it is possible to change from 4 to 5 studs but realistically, it’s unfeasible to pursue at which point, you’re better off finding different alloys

The size of the center bore is another one to consider. Ideally i’d look for something with the same size.

the pcd is roughly the same principle if not more important. Regardless of if your car has 4 or five studs, if the pcd of your alloy doesn’t match your car, you won’t be able to get the alloy onto the studs 

Check the specifications of your current alloys and get the same specs but in a diifernt design, simples

Other than the fact they look god awful, but as said above, your pcd is 4x108, where as those are stud so wont fit right off the bat.

3SDM do make them in 4x108 fitment.  Far more common on VAG stuff though so if you're buying used you might struggle to find the correct ones.  If buying brand new you'll be fine.

Only thing I'd say is 18s will ride rock hard on a Fiesta and look daft unless you'll be dropping it on air?  

I really like them tbf, but on Polos rather than Fiestas lol.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club