Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2017 Fiesta St-Line Hands Free Not Working!

Spooki

Hi all,

While I've had this problem for a while, recently it's been getting so much worse to the point where I can't even use hands free any more. When I hold the speak button to activate Siri, she will often deactivate almost immediately or just ignore anything I say. I tend to use Siri to call people all the time. If I call someone using the phone screen, it switches all audio to my phone and activates 'privacy'. I can't change the Speakers to my Ford's from my phone or the car. I can then no longer control the phone using the steering wheel and have to end the call with the 'OK' button. If someone calls me, half the time it won't even display on the screen and will just go full phone audio and display the call there, other times it will allow me to accept the call before entering privacy mode permanently. music works fine tho....

Please help me with this, it's driving me up the wall! I've tried resetting all settings, forgetting SYNC on my iPhone and on the SYNC system then reconnecting, none of it works.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club