Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk2 Mod ideas

FozzyFoz73

Well, I recently upgraded my car to a Mk2 focus (auto transmission due to my left leg having issues) after my wee fiesta decided to hug a tree last month.

I would like to do some things to modify it to make it look more in place in the cool world as right now it just looks like a boring lump of metal lol. Any ideas appreciated!.

16 hours ago, FozzyFoz73 said:

Well, I recently upgraded my car to a Mk2 focus (auto transmission due to my left leg having issues) after my wee fiesta decided to hug a tree last month.

I would like to do some things to modify it to make it look more in place in the cool world as right now it just looks like a boring lump of metal lol. Any ideas appreciated!.

Most of us on here with MK2's have replaced all the interior bulbs with LED/SMD ones so you get a nice bright "xenon look" (assuming you were to go for bright white and not Amsterdam red) :yes:

If you have a higher spec model i.e. Ghia/Titanium then there should be a fair few bulbs to replace i.e:

• Front courtesy light (3 bulbs - 2 wedge type and a festoon type for the middle light)
  • Rear courtesy light (festoon bulb)
  • Footwell lights (1 wedge type for each footwell)
  • The pathetic light inside the boot (wedge type - I think)

2 hours ago, 1979Damian said:

Most of us on here with MK2's have replaced all the interior bulbs with LED/SMD ones so you get a nice bright "xenon look" (assuming you were to go for bright white and not Amsterdam red) :yes:

If you have a higher spec model i.e. Ghia/Titanium then there should be a fair few bulbs to replace i.e:

• Front courtesy light (3 bulbs - 2 wedge type and a festoon type for the middle light)
  • Rear courtesy light (festoon bulb)
  • Footwell lights (1 wedge type for each footwell)
  • The pathetic light inside the boot (wedge type - I think)

You could do blue 20190316_170440.thumb.jpg.4d03f9bccd300e66d49e11cd6502f47b.jpgI did all my interior lights 20190327_192601.thumb.jpg.280d880c0d6940bbef7a3bda1096094e.jpg did my ambient roof lights 

plenty of bulbs lol 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tekman said:

You could do blue 20190316_170440.thumb.jpg.4d03f9bccd300e66d49e11cd6502f47b.jpgI did all my interior lights 20190327_192601.thumb.jpg.280d880c0d6940bbef7a3bda1096094e.jpg did my ambient roof lights 

plenty of bulbs lol 

I was trying to break him in gently! 🤣

4 minutes ago, 1979Damian said:

I was trying to break him in gently! 🤣

Hahahaha 😂 thats why I didn`t show him how many bulbs  🤣

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club