Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk2,5 front spoilers/splitters, show me yours, please.

LarsfromNorway

Has anyone fitted another front spoiler on their Focus other than the Ford front skirt as on my car? I like it, but i am looking for  a bit more aggressive and edgy spoiler. Thanks in advance for pics.

So here are some pics of my car, had to wipe the dust off my Photobucket account to make it work again.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/22/2019 at 7:48 PM, LarsfromNorway said:

So here are some pics of my car, had to wipe the dust off my Photobucket account to make it work again.

Photobucket are *****! I lost over 10 years of forum posts when they held their blackmail demands a couple of years ago. This forum hosts it's own photos so at least you know that in a few years time, they'll still be available for curious googlers!

• Like 1

On 9/22/2019 at 11:07 PM, F0CUE said:

If you mean the zetec s front then you can get a splitter for it.

https://www.triplercomposites.com/product-page/focus-mk2-zetec-s-front-splitter

e7d795_06a5282d1a3e41f084b762e8785cf08b_mv2.gif

I have seen this and i like it a lot. Hoped someone had it mounted to see more pics of it, the pics on google doesn't display it so good.

On 9/23/2019 at 4:38 PM, StephenFord said:

Photobucket are *****! I lost over 10 years of forum posts when they held their blackmail demands a couple of years ago. This forum hosts it's own photos so at least you know that in a few years time, they'll still be available for curious googlers!

That's the $@##/*£ about photobucket, so many useful pics being removed or just disappeared making the posts totally non informative due to lack of images. I have tried to upload pics here but unless they are stamp sized they won't upload.

12 hours ago, wilto said:

Here's mine

IMG_20190914_204535.jpg

And i love it! Is it rs-rims? They suits really well. Before joining the forum lurking around i got inspiration of your car, but didn't get the desired effect of painting the lower part of the bumper black as on yours. Have you tried any splitters on?

29 minutes ago, LarsfromNorway said:

That's the $@##/*£ about photobucket, so many useful pics being removed or just disappeared making the posts totally non informative due to lack of images. I have tried to upload pics here but unless they are stamp sized they won't upload.

I usually keep mine below 1Mb and don't have any issues...

9 hours ago, LarsfromNorway said:

Have you tried any splitters on?

Hi Lars, thanks for the kind comments, the wheels are 18 inch RS replica, were on the car when I bought it. I totally agree with your comments on the splitter, the pictures don't really do it for me, that's why I haven't bought one. I was thinking of getting the ST splitter because those look better but don't know if they will fit my car.

Screenshot_20190925_062229.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wilto said:

Hi Lars, thanks for the kind comments, the wheels are 18 inch RS replica, were on the car when I bought it. I totally agree with your comments on the splitter, the pictures don't really do it for me, that's why I haven't bought one. I was thinking of getting the ST splitter because those look better but don't know if they will fit my car.

Screenshot_20190925_062229.jpg

The pictures don't do justice but in reality they look really nice.

On 9/25/2019 at 7:20 AM, wilto said:

Everything will fit, it just takes a bit more hassle to make it fit! 😂 the st-splitter looks like it is sticking a bit more out than the zetec ones, but i guess it will follow the profile on the bottom pretty much the same as on the zetec. Not many splitters that are made specific for the zetec front spoiler either, that is why i like this. If they had only taken some pics with the sun directly onto the front of the car and not the sun directly into the lens 😂

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club