Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bond express interior LEDs

Mattjay94

Hey guys,

my LEDs have finally arrived for the interior of my 2014 fiesta and after eagerly opening the package they are not what I was expecting! They just look like little LED chip sets and I’ve no idea how I would begin to install these. Any help would be appreciated, cheers  

C1AD1B57-CE58-410A-8427-3810A864A4AF.jpeg

I had similar when I was replacing some footwell lights on an A4 but turned out the OEM ones were the same and they just plugged in despite looking very strange.

If you haven’t pulled the old ones yet, do that first before you worry about it too much. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Daggerit said:

I had similar when I was replacing some footwell lights on an A4 but turned out the OEM ones were the same and they just plugged in despite looking very strange.

If you haven’t pulled the old ones yet, do that first before you worry about it too much. emoji4.png

Cheers for the advice mate! From what I can tell though the footwell lights (where I’m presuming these new ones will go) is an actual bulb with a screw cap so there’s no way these would screw in 🤷‍♂️ 

If you haven’t pulled the old ones yet, do that first before you worry about it too much. [emoji4]

12 minutes ago, Daggerit said:

If you haven’t pulled the old ones yet, do that first before you worry about it too much. emoji4.png

To be fair mate you were right, I pulled one of the bulbs out and the new one simply did just slot in! Thanks for you help man, appreciate it 

On 8/24/2019 at 10:58 AM, Mattjay94 said:

To be fair mate you were right, I pulled one of the bulbs out and the new one simply did just slot in! Thanks for you help man, appreciate it 

No worries, I'm glad it was that easy for you!  :)

Strange looking bulbs though aren't they?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2019 at 7:45 AM, Daggerit said:

No worries, I'm glad it was that easy for you!  🙂

Strange looking bulbs though aren't they?

They sure are, I thought I wound have needed some kind of connectors or something for them so I could believe it when I plugged the first one in and was blinded by a blue light 😂

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club