Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ST170 Headlights in a 1.5

Msc1

Anyone know if the 1.5 will accept the headlights from a ST170? Looking at making a few tasteful mods and really like the ST170 lights. Hoping its a plug and play jobby! 

if its the black internals your after it would be cheaper to split the headlights and paint inside yourself, if its the projector unit your after then you could buy some projector units off eBay and retrofit them too, i don't know how to split the headlights in a focus but i'm sure there will be a guide somewhere, splitting most lights is easy but the internals differ hence why you might need the guide 

Thanks, but I'm struggling deciphering that! I'm handy with the spanners but electrics not so much, hence why hoping I can buy a set of ST170 headlights and connect them in. 

• 2 weeks later...

I thought ST170 lights were just standard MK1.5 Lights?

What's the difference?

I'm hoping there isn't! They look a bit different but it's just the wiring that I hope isn't. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club