Do Not Sell My Personal Information

St seats in a 5 door mk6 fiesta

Arkhangelsk1989

Hello just a quick question will the seats out of a 3dr mk6 fiesta ST fit into a 5 door mk6 fiesta 

Yeah those will fit 👍. Have you looked at the mk6 zetec s seats? Exactly the same as the ST ones except they don't have the ST embroidery on them. Might look cleaner in the car rather than it looking silly with ST on them on a non ST fiesta. 

DSC_0229.JPG

• Like 1

Yeah good point, I like the ST ones because of the blue on them and mine being the zetec blue, it has a blue dash so it will fit in with the car, it's just like you say, the ST badge that would look a bit daft. I will have a look into the zetec s seats and If I can find some for a good price I might get them. 

Cheers for the reply

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Arkhangelsk1989 said:

Yeah good point, I like the ST ones because of the blue on them and mine being the zetec blue, it has a blue dash so it will fit in with the car, it's just like you say, the ST badge that would look a bit daft. I will have a look into the zetec s seats and If I can find some for a good price I might get them. 

Cheers for the reply

No worries. I don't think though the zetec s part leather seats came with the blue or red fabric like the STs unless you want full leather. 

Just bought some of the part leather st seats in blue, going to install them on Sunday. They are definitely a straight swap front and back with no adjustments or anything?. Just want too make sure they fit. 

Cheers

12 hours ago, Arkhangelsk1989 said:

Just bought some of the part leather st seats in blue, going to install them on Sunday. They are definitely a straight swap front and back with no adjustments or anything?. Just want too make sure they fit. 

Cheers

I remember seeing a picture of a 5 door fiesta and it had ST bumpers, spoiler and seats on it so id believe it's a straight swap. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Had the seats in for over a week now and they are a million times better than the standard ones, they are a straight swap and fit the 5 door no problem. 

IMG_20190910_195539.jpg

• Like 2

Looks good 👍. Is the dash blue also or is it the lighting? 

• Like 1

Cheers mate appreciate it. It's more grey than blue, it's the standard dash on the zetec blue. 

Is that a deep stain on the passenger seat? Just asking as you could try chemical guys lightning fast stain extractor on it. 

• Like 1

I was cleaning the seats yesterday with a valet spray and sprayed it over the cloth parts, that's why it was wet. Cheers anyway mate 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Hi guys I just wondered would the rear st150 seats fit in a mk6 fiesta to?

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/25/2021 at 5:47 PM, Welshy93 said:

Hi guys I just wondered would the rear st150 seats fit in a mk6 fiesta to?

Hi mate, sorry, only just seen this. Yes the st150 seats front and rear fit in any Mk6 fiesta. 

• 5 months later...

Any one selling st seats for 05 ford fiesta mk6  5 door 

On 4/19/2022 at 7:05 AM, Francis cunningham said:

Any one selling st seats for 05 ford fiesta mk6  5 door 

Probably best to have a look on eBay or Facebook marketplace mate 👍

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club