Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yoohoo all you pretty people :-)

lowelife
聽Share

Ok hopefully that has you attention聽馃榿

Just picked up my Ford Fiesta 1.5 TDCi ZETEC, a couple of questions as Google really isnt helping and my terminology is crap.

Beside the rear-view/interior mirror there appears to be a plastic cover, what is it?

Also noticed a bit of a crunch when making a quick shift from 2nd to 3rd, usually at speed (clutch is fully depressed), is this a concern I should be raising now rather than later?

Anything else I should be keeping an eye on that is a typical thing with these models?

• Like 1

Crikey, that's a bit much for a Tuesday morning!聽 We don't usually have that level of upbeat, positivity on here... :laugh:

The plastic cover is a GPS sensor - they often fall off so you'll probably have to stick it back on at some point.

As for the gearbox, I'd definitely raise that with the dealer asap...take them out in it and show them the issue, they should fix it for free as you've only just bought it.

4 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Crikey, that's a bit much for a Tuesday morning!聽 We don't usually have that level of upbeat, positivity on here... :laugh:

The plastic cover is a GPS sensor - they often fall off so you'll probably have to stick it back on at some point.

As for the gearbox, I'd definitely raise that with the dealer asap...take them out in it and show them the issue, they should fix it for free as you've only just bought it.

Even if there is no Satnav on board/built in? Is it easily removable? I was thinking of hiding the Toll Tag I have behind it save it looking ugly in the window (if it will go in there)

But I may be able to find that out for myself now its got a name haha

Cheers

They all have it, even without sat nav.聽 It's part of the emergency assist and shows the compass display as well.聽 Don't remove it. :smile:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club