Geordie59

Clutch bleeding point MK 2.5 Focus

Just changed rear brake shoes and bled the whole brake system through with pressure bleeder. While it is connected I thought I would open the bleed nipple for the clutch as still have plenty of fluid in the pressure bleeder tank. I have removed the air box but can't seem to locate it, could anyone please advise it's location before I go to specsavers lol

I don't remember seeing one on that car (when I had one) either.

Found it, it is actually a plastic piece that you can turn by hand with a dust cap on and it was partially obscured by a cable laying across it. At first glance it looks nothing like a brake bleed nipple which is what I was looking for.

1 hour ago, Geordie59 said:

Found it, it is actually a plastic piece that you can turn by hand with a dust cap on and it was partially obscured by a cable laying across it. At first glance it looks nothing like a brake bleed nipple which is what I was looking for.

any chance of a pic might have to do this myself

3 hours ago, Geordie59 said:

That's the clutch bleed point. Much easier to access with the air filter housing removed.

IMG_5858.jpg

very help full cheers