Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk6 Bumper Compatibility

KHM

Hi, I have a 2004 Fiesta Zetec and I am thinking about the replacing the front bumper (and possibly front lights) with facelift parts from the 06 onwards cars. I've been looking for a while but haven't been able to find any answers about whether or not the bumpers are the straight swap and what, if any, complications I may come accross.

I can't really put my finger on it but I just find the facelift models better looking and I think it's down to the newer shape bumper mainly.

Also any advice on where to look for the parts would be appreciated, they don't have to be new.

Thanks.

Hi, I have a 2004 Fiesta Zetec and I am thinking about the replacing the front bumper (and possibly front lights) with facelift parts from the 06 onwards cars. I've been looking for a while but haven't been able to find any answers about whether or not the bumpers are the straight swap and what, if any, complications I may come accross.

I can't really put my finger on it but I just find the facelift models better looking and I think it's down to the newer shape bumper mainly.

Also any advice on where to look for the parts would be appreciated, they don't have to be new.

Thanks.

Yes mate all the parts are compatible a lad from work bolted ST parts straight onto his 54plate fiesta

Only think to remember though is that either side of the back ( and im sure the front ) that there is a large rivet. So when removing them they need to be replaced, but other than that all teh rights etc and bumpers are compatible.

And yes i know what you mean about the facelift version the do look alot nicer :D

• Thanks 1

Yes mate all the parts are compatible a lad from work bolted ST parts straight onto his 54plate fiesta

Only think to remember though is that either side of the back ( and im sure the front ) that there is a large rivet. So when removing them they need to be replaced, but other than that all teh rights etc and bumpers are compatible.

And yes i know what you mean about the facelift version the do look alot nicer :D

Ah nice one cheers mate. Do you know where the best place is to buy the stuff? I'm considering either the standard facelift bumpers or the ST ones at the minute.

Also some kind of replacement guide would be nice if one exists as I don't really know where to start :P

Haha erm well tbh if you buy them from fords then you will be paying top whack so :/ if needed be eBay is a good choice for front+ back bumpers, skirts, spoiler and alloys.

When i had to get 2 new alloys, this website is very cheap compared to what main dealers would be asking, and these are genuine parts.

http://www.fordpartsuk.com/default.htm

Have a search through the options on fiesta and there should be a section labeled "get the ST look" all the parts in there is for converting your fiesta to an ST ( except the performance ofc!) But with that comes the expense of it all when the prices start to add up the price you are paying you are best just getting an ST itself!

Only thing to say about the alloys (and dont take my word for it) is that the larger wider front wheels rub on the inside arches and i think this is due to the rack on standard cars, as the ST rack is shorter, so be wary if purchasing them!

Not sure on fitting guides, try doing it yourself if your not afraid to get your hands dirty. At the end of the day you cant go far wrong with a plastic bumper or two :P

Wanted to know this for a while. Other than the front and rear bumpers, lights and grille. Anyone know what differences there are between the mk6 and mk6.5 fiestas.

Wanted to know this for a while. Other than the front and rear bumpers, lights and grille. Anyone know what differences there are between the mk6 and mk6.5 fiestas.

Urm comparing mine to my brothers from what i can remember the interior is nicer to look at and generally a better place to sit but other than that they are no different!

Ohh and different alloys where designed but theres many variants for the fista anyway

One small difference also is the ghia badge has changed shape.

iv got the mk 6.5 . diffrences are the bumpers, lights and the interier audio system. from what i can tell

• 9 years later...
On 3/15/2010 at 7:58 AM, KHM said:

Ah nice one cheers mate. Do you know where the best place is to buy the stuff? I'm considering either the standard facelift bumpers or the ST ones at the minute.

Also some kind of replacement guide would be nice if one exists as I don't really know where to start :P

Does that include rear lights and front lights would they fit as well ?? 

21 hours ago, Tyrell187 said:

Does that include rear lights and front lights would they fit as well ?? 

I would think they would although I'd believe you may need to do a little bit of wiring for the rear lights. 

• 3 months later...

HI there, I would like to find out whether the front headlight units of a ford st 2006 are compatible with ford fiesta 2004? 

• 2 years later...

Hello, ive just bought a 2003 lx fiesta pre facelift, will a mk6 st/ reg mk6 bumper fit onto my car, if not what elsoe will i have to change to make it fit?

thanks.

• 1 year later...

Hi there im replacing a mk6 fiesta rear bumper and can only find st bumpers, will a mk6 st bumper fit a standard mk6 ?

I believe the ST bumper is the same as a Zetec S. So should fit.  You will need the pop rivets and a "Lazy Tongs".  

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club