Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What's the name of this hose?

Darran8375

Good evening all, can some tell me what this hose is called and where I can get the silicon replacement for it? It's split so that's why it's taped up, just a temporary solution to get me from a to b. But I don't know what name to search under online! I'm not a mechanic by any stretch of the imagination but I do know how to replace this. Please see the attached pic. 

Thanks all

1567269687189587320996541813765.jpg

11 minutes ago, Darran8375 said:

Good evening all, can some tell me what this hose is called and where I can get the silicon replacement for it? It's split so that's why it's taped up, just a temporary solution to get me from a to b. But I don't know what name to search under online! I'm not a mechanic by any stretch of the imagination but I do know how to replace this. Please see the attached pic. 

Thanks all

1567269687189587320996541813765.jpg

Try this eBay

On 8/31/2019 at 5:54 PM, KevG said:

Try this eBay

Yup, that's the one.  I used a similar part to replace my split hose a few years ago, no problems with the replacement (as expected seeing as it's made from silicone instead of perishable rubber).

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club