Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Proud owner today

jonah406

Hi fellow Ford members, 

Have been away for a few months, since Dec, when I purchased my first Ford, Focus ST-Line 1.5, which I really love, was a truly amazing car.

However, today all my hopes/dreams/wishes have come true, as this morning I took delivery of my dream car, 2018 Focus ST-3 (photos attached). 

To say I'm really pleased with it is an understatement, it truly is a work of art, a great job by Ford, it's been easy to find an excuse to drive it today. To know that you can pootle along at say 40mph in 6th gear, and at the drop of a penny, you can be off like a shot. I'm looking forward to many years of exciting motoring

Anyone else feel the same about theirs?

IMG_20190831_154431.jpg

IMG_20190831_154448.jpg

IMG_20190831_154456.jpg

• Like 4

I couldn't agree more mate, got my ST-2 Estate 2 weeks ago and I'm not even missing my old car (which surprised me).
I'm yet to get out for a 'proper' drive, but I've done 120 miles of very urban driving and having that poke under your right foot is amazing,
Currently 'around' 23mpg, but it's been very short low gear driving so far, my old 2009 1.6 Focus only got 26mph daily driving though.

Mine's only a 2015 so no Sync 3, and it's Panther Black not Shadow Black, I would have loved a 2017+ ST-3, but they were £4K more.

It only took a day for someone to say "nice car mate", and the kid 2 doors up went "wow cool car" (in Polish accent).

Just off to give it it's first clean, got my Touch-Up Paint to sort any issues before I get the polish and liquid wax on it later.

Enjoy!!

20190818_111404.thumb.jpg.1f51d4a2c1bf7c03db34fdfb2b4db83c.jpg

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club