Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Key blade

HollyFaye

Now you can laugh all you want but just been looking a cmax spares on eBay don't need anything just looking and I came across a new 3 button remote fob with key blade hidden in side . So I looked in mine and I have one too but here's the bit that I find funny the dealer didn't tell me about and can't see it in the manual I don't have any were I can see to use a key so what would it be for ? Is the a serect cupboard or something it's doing my head in . Can anyone help . 

Thanks in advance  

Just been back out to Car never noticed we have a key hole on drivers door take it ...... it's to get in the car when remote isn't working but then would car still start if fob isn't working ????? 

20190901_173430.jpg

Not a silly question at all, dealerships don't tend to explain much.
It's so you can manually unlock the car in the case of a dead battery.
Instructions are in your handbook.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

If battery is  low in fob you just place key in slot provided possibly under a blanking plug on steering column In your car where you would normally put a key . As fob is passive you can still start car .Its all in the owners handbook.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Comares2001 said:

If battery is  low in fob you just place key in slot provided possibly under a blanking plug on steering column In your car where you would normally put a key . As fob is passive you can still start car .Its all in the owners handbook.

The place on a cmax is n the centre cupholder/cubby

• Thanks 1

It's sometimes nice to have a free surprise!

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Two keys that we didn't no about but at least we are sorted now cheers for clearing it up for us 😀

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club