Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Show Us Your First Cars!

Jack_P

Ditto. Had a really lucky streak with me learning to drive.

Passed my theory test first time 9am on my 17th birthday (before I took any lessons), 11 lessons later I took my practical test and passed with 3 minors ... few months later got a job as a van driver. :lol:

I always rember passing my theory test 9.30am in the morning just come of a night shift been awake for nearly 24 hours put passed first go made up i got 3 minors on my practical test silly ones tho then work started to let me drive there little renault kangoo van then few months down the line started driveing works vw crafter van which was a bit werid but it was quite a big van and i hit a 4x4 while reverseing woops.

BOO HISS BOO!

I wish i had more luck with mine!! I wouldn't mind being a van driver!

Has long has you don't turn into a white van man there such a pain in the !Removed!.

I've never driven anything other than small cars, hopefully that will change eventually!

I want to drive my Dad's MX-5, yummy

Oh I failed to mention my mock practical test, that was an EPIC fail with 3 majors. :lol:

I've driven so many vehicles I've lost count... Volvos, Honda Accords, Fiestas, Mercedes Sprinters, Mercedes Vitos, Ford Transits, Vauxhall Corsas endless Pugs and even a Renault Tractor. :blink:

Something strange happens when I get into the van though, I will admit I think I do turn into a bit of a white van man. But still keep as a considerate driver. I think it's just, where I'm obviously doing a job which has a tight schedule which gets me under a lot of pressure, my road rage will sometimes go through the roof. But in a car it's never as bad.

I've never driven anything other than small cars, hopefully that will change eventually!

I want to drive my Dad's MX-5, yummy

Only drove a few cars/vans scence passing my test.

Drove a clio,fiesta mk3,another clio r reg,toyota yaris (werid inside). and i can't be !Removed! nameing them all lol best car i drove was a 07 reg ford focus the car i passed my test in

I can't see myself changing attitude depending what car i'm in.

Ideally i'd love a big car. I'm quite tall so small cars are fine, as long as i don't have to have anyone sitting behind me.

Saying this, i'd love a VW Lupo!!!!

Whenever i do get a new car, i'd probably consider something like a golf/focus/megane.

Oh I failed to mention my mock practical test, that was an EPIC fail with 3 majors. :lol:

I've driven so many vehicles I've lost count... Volvos, Honda Accords, Fiestas, Mercedes Sprinters, Mercedes Vitos, Ford Transits, Vauxhall Corsas endless Pugs and even a Renault Tractor. :blink:

Something strange happens when I get into the van though, I will admit I think I do turn into a bit of a white van man. But still keep as a considerate driver. I think it's just, where I'm obviously doing a job which has a tight schedule which gets me under a lot of pressure, my road rage will sometimes go through the roof. But in a car it's never as bad.

I hate driveing anything that hasnt got a rear view mirror like vans i like to see whats going on behind me and that why i propbaily hit that 4x4 1 not being used to a large van 2 tight space.

I can't see myself changing attitude depending what car i'm in.

Ideally i'd love a big car. I'm quite tall so small cars are fine, as long as i don't have to have anyone sitting behind me.

Saying this, i'd love a VW Lupo!!!!

Whenever i do get a new car, i'd probably consider something like a golf/focus/megane.

I like the vw polo from a distance looks like a golf also like vw passat and bora.

07 reg ford focus the car i passed my test in

I learnt to drive in a Nissan Note 1.5 DCi, never liked it. Too high, wobbled like jelly but it did have a big of oomph.

I passed my driving test in a Vauxhall Corsa Diesel, and it was absolutely awful. Awful awful awful.

It had only done 55k, but the clutch had NO biting point and it was so, so, so sluggish. Horrible driving position, horrible dashboard, horrible car! I'd never consider a Corsa C. Corsa D's are rather nice (apart from in the back of a 3dr, andersson shelter ahoy!)

I hate driveing anything that hasnt got a rear view mirror like vans i like to see whats going on behind me and that why i propbaily hit that 4x4 1 not being used to a large van 2 tight space.

I'm like that, but I'm so used to it I rarely use the interior mirror in cars anymore. Most annoying habit thats rubbed off from the vans we use though is when I'm in a car I'm always finding myself trying to get into 6th gear. Haven't hit anything in our new vans though because they have very loud parking sensors. :lol:

Haha, my fez could do with a 6th gear sometimes!!!!

I learnt to drive in a Nissan Note 1.5 DCi, never liked it. Too high, wobbled like jelly but it did have a big of oomph.

I passed my driving test in a Vauxhall Corsa Diesel, and it was absolutely awful. Awful awful awful.

It had only done 55k, but the clutch had NO biting point and it was so, so, so sluggish. Horrible driving position, horrible dashboard, horrible car! I'd never consider a Corsa C. Corsa D's are rather nice (apart from in the back of a 3dr, andersson shelter ahoy!)

Know what you mean about the Corsa, clutches are far too light.

Learned and passed my test in a Ford Fiesta mk6.5 1.4TDCi.

Well the first intructor i had. had a 05 reg corsa did'nt like the drive no kick in it think it was a 1.4 twinport then went with the aa and drove a 1.6 focus and that was a really nice car to drive and that had some kick in it when i done my pass plus on the motorway.

Haha, my fez could do with a 6th gear sometimes!!!!

My clio only had 4 gears took me abit used to when i got the fiesta i had to rember fiesta had 5 gears not 4 :lol:

Gah, four gears!!

My brother learnt to drive in a Corsa D, he loves them, he'd have one in a flash.

1st Vauxhall Corsa

In mint green, pictures on old laptop which iv forgotten the password for!

2nd Renualt Clio

DSC00046.jpg?t=1268609572

3rd Fiat Grande Punto

Frontright.jpg?t=1268609694

Technically not my first car, my first car was an MG ZR that I didn't own for long and wrote off when I was still a learner, so this is my real first car :D

I miss it :(

1409c10.jpg

1st Vauxhall Corsa

In mint green, pictures on old laptop which iv forgotten the password for!

2nd Renualt Clio

DSC00046.jpg?t=1268609572

3rd Fiat Grande Punto

Frontright.jpg?t=1268609694

Like that shape clio when i was buying my second was in abit of a pickie to go for a clio or a fiesta so went for the fiesta.

Crikey Callum, lots of cars in a relatively short time, indecisive are we?!

and Chris, remembering the before picture you posted, mighty good effort!!

Crikey Callum, lots of cars in a relatively short time, indecisive are we?!

and Chris, remembering the before picture you posted, mighty good effort!!

Well on my 4th car now, everyone before had something wrong with em

Iam not really a french car person because their such a pain so thats way second car is a ford.

Well on my 4th car now, everyone before had something wrong with em

Boo hiss, i don't think i'd have a clio MK2 in any rush

Iam not really a french car person because their such a pain so thats way second car is a ford.

I don't trust new french cars because they are crambed full of dodgy electrics. I'm still a huge fan of old Pugs though, they'd go forever if looked after... And had few electrics.

I don't trust new french cars because they are crambed full of dodgy electrics. I'm still a huge fan of old Pugs though, they'd go forever if looked after... And had few electrics.

I think if i ever changed my car it will be another ford.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club