Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Replacement of Mk3.5 door mirror cost

markjw

Anyone got an idea on cost of replacing the door mirror assembly on a Focus Mk3.5 Titanium X - some sod has decided to break mine off, damage the mounting on the door and cut the wiring harness - taken the mirror with them so need to replace the entire unit, mount and wiring harness

Thanks, Mark

Depending on if you have power fold versus non-power fold (or other features) probably around £60 to £100-120 ish for a non-OEM version. Not sure if it includes a harness, nor it's price. If you still have the cap/mirror then that makes swapping a new one easier, you can head to a breakers to see what they have and see if you can get lucky.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ennvoqation said:

Depending on if you have power fold versus non-power fold (or other features) probably around £60 to £100-120 ish for a non-OEM version. Not sure if it includes a harness, nor it's price. If you still have the cap/mirror then that makes swapping a new one easier, you can head to a breakers to see what they have and see if you can get lucky.

found a company doing non OEM ones for just under £100 - going to ring them this morning  - Unfortunately I need the whole assembly and will have to get it painted as they took the mirror with them when they ripped it off