Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Seats

pragmatix

When all the seats are folded in an S Max do you get a level floor? Im asking because i transport my show dogs and need a level floor for the cages, mu current Cmax has but as they are going out of production  i need to find a replacement that meets my needs.

GW

The aren't floor level but not very high, around 10-15 cm above you won't feel the difference

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, rbitton782 said:

GW

The aren't floor level but not very high, around 10-15 cm above you won't feel the difference

Thats no use then i need a level floor, 

thanks

On 9/5/2019 at 2:13 PM, rbitton782 said:

GW

Do you mean there is a lip at the tailgate.

GW

I took pics from my smax, I'll hope it's answer your question. 0c09e1d1a28e073c51353c6709dbb934.jpg5ceb4bffc25c63247e95ff4885cd4265.jpg

Its all the seats folded flat that i need to see, but thanks, I would pop into the dealers but its a 70 mole round trip and im not going that way just yet.

GW

When you are folded the second row, only the middle one will fold completely, the two other only folded 45 degrees.

8 hours ago, rbitton782 said:

GW

When you are folded the second row, only the middle one will fold completely, the two other only folded 45 degrees.

Thanks thats ***** awful and no use to me, why in so many cars cant you get a flat load space, its so infuriating.

GW

In my previous car (307 sw), I was able to fold completely the second and the third one.

On 9/8/2019 at 10:40 AM, rbitton782 said:

GW

In my previous car (307 sw), I was able to fold completely the second and the third one.

I can in my current car and my 5 previous ones.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2019 at 6:09 AM, pragmatix said:

Thanks thats ***** awful and no use to me, why in so many cars cant you get a flat load space, its so infuriating.

The seats do fold level, if you can't make it to a dealer, check the you tube reviews

33 minutes ago, brains_t said:

The seats do fold level, if you can't make it to a dealer, check the you tube reviews

Thanks yes you are correct, been to a dealer as i passed one on a journey last week, nice and flat front to rear, just what i need, i think the next car is no sorted.😀