Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Moved across to Vancouver, BC

DJ_Andy_M

So... I have moved to Vancouver, BC... Gone is my beautiful 2015 Tit X and replaced with this.... 2004 Focus ZX3... 3-door 2.0 blacktop Zetec-R

69560865_10162186344725246_2559042863300083712_n.jpg

She needs a bit of work doing but otherwise fairly happy with it.

2.0L Zetec Blacktop
Manual gear box
213,000km on the clock
Silver of some description. I need to check ETIS icon_smile_ninja.gif

Project list:

- New headlights - Current ones are trash and no amount of sanding and coating is going to save them. *Waiting for delivery*
- New rotors and pads - They work, but vibrate a bit. Done in 2016 so need doing again.
- Rotate/Replace rear spring - I think it was put back wrong after shocks were done, same noise/problem my old MK3 UK Mondeo had.
- EML is on - Suspect O2/MAF as she was running a tad rich before it came on. Now doesn't smell so bad after it's come on weirdly.
- Potential new timing belt - No history on this one so better safe than sorry.
- All season tires so I can get up the mountains in the snow
- Move DRLs to high beams/fog lights or just another method altogether as burning low beams all day is a joke.
- Repaint some rusty bits that have been poorly dealt with.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

On 9/10/2019 at 3:01 AM, DJ_Andy_M said:

So... I have moved to Vancouver, BC... Gone is my beautiful 2015 Tit X and replaced with this.... 2004 Focus ZX3... 3-door 2.0 blacktop Zetec-R

69560865_10162186344725246_2559042863300083712_n.jpg

She needs a bit of work doing but otherwise fairly happy with it.

2.0L Zetec Blacktop
Manual gear box
213,000km on the clock
Silver of some description. I need to check ETIS icon_smile_ninja.gif

Project list:

- New headlights - Current ones are trash and no amount of sanding and coating is going to save them. *Waiting for delivery*
- New rotors and pads - They work, but vibrate a bit. Done in 2016 so need doing again.
- Rotate/Replace rear spring - I think it was put back wrong after shocks were done, same noise/problem my old MK3 UK Mondeo had.
- EML is on - Suspect O2/MAF as she was running a tad rich before it came on. Now doesn't smell so bad after it's come on weirdly.
- Potential new timing belt - No history on this one so better safe than sorry.
- All season tires so I can get up the mountains in the snow
- Move DRLs to high beams/fog lights or just another method altogether as burning low beams all day is a joke.
- Repaint some rusty bits that have been poorly dealt with.

Keep us posted mate, it's nice when people invest some effort in keeping older models on the road instead of just throwing it away. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club