Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta 2013 aux not working

HarrisAli

Just bought a fiesta privately and the aux does not seem to work. When I click aux it goes on to the outline of the page but nothing shows up just empty boxes. 

I have tried to master reset it and it has not worked. I also took the fuse out and put it back in.

Also bought new aux cable and it didn’t effect it and tried with a couple phones 

can someone help?

5558259D-1B0B-4314-8A13-078A84288B38.jpeg

on mine if i press the aux button it toggles through various options when I press Aux multiple times. Line in, USB, bluetooth.  If you press your Aux multiple times does it just stay the same?

1 hour ago, isetta said:

on mine if i press the aux button it toggles through various options when I press Aux multiple times. Line in, USB, Bluetooth.  If you press your Aux multiple times does it just stay the same?

so when I press aux it will go onto the empty page as seen in the picture, even if I press it multiple times, but if I press the left arrow and go to the menu,   it comes up as sync media. Not sure if that makes any difference 

thanks

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club