Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dash Cams

tonymike83

Hi I wish to fit a dash cam to 2007 cmax,how do I remove trim panel roof to dash near side any help would be appreciated.

Regards Tony

On my 2018 there wa no need to remove the trim you can get enough movement to tuck the wires in,

Hi I wish to fit a dash cam to 2007 cmax,how do I remove trim panel roof to dash near side any help would be appreciated. Regards Tony

That's the A pillar trim.No need to remove it, just pull the rubber trim away from around the area by the front side of the door and tuck the cables in behind.

When you get to the transition point between the trim and headliner just tuck the cable in and you'll find it straightforward to hook the cable under the corner of the headliner and then between the roof and headliner along the top of the windscreen.

If it's like on my previous mk2 Focus you'll find there's a slight lip on the edge of the roof panel that helps to hold the cables in place.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club