Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Has Anyone Heard Or Had Done A Puma Engine Conversion?

lad4183

hey, i have heard about these engine conversion that puma speed do they take out your old 1.25 fiesta engine and put in a 1.7 puma engine which will give the fiesta about 180 bhp.

i was just wondering if anyone has done one of these conversions?

if they have any problems with it and if there are problems with changing the engine ?

cheers

hey, i have heard about these engine conversion that puma speed do they take out your old 1.25 fiesta engine and put in a 1.7 puma engine which will give the fiesta about 180 bhp.

i was just wondering if anyone has done one of these conversions?

if they have any problems with it and if there are problems with changing the engine ?

cheers

Funnily enough me and two other members were talking about this yesterday.

Apparently it's a straight swap, why its such a popular swap is because its an easy job. I wouldn't know for definite though as I haven't done it myself.

Sorry to advocate another forum, but UK Fiesta Network has many users who have done this swap, might be worth posting something on there about it :)

A mate of mine has had the 1.7 puma engine conversion on his mk5 fezza, although its bodykitted i do quite like it.

I can enquire to see if there are any major differences but the puma was based on a fiesta anyway so is should be a case of "the square block goes in the square hole" for all the connectors, mounting points etc etc

if money was no issue and well insurance this would be the first thing i would do!!! and that cadamuro body kit how ever it spelt for the 5 door :)

Sorry to advocate another forum, but UK Fiesta Network has many users who have done this swap, might be worth posting something on there about it :)

ok, i will try on there then. cheers