Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Front bumper molten orange st2

Fiestafan12

Can anyone help me out. Girlfriends needing a new front bumper as hers is cracked. Been told Ford don't sell these anymore. It's a molten orange fiesta st2 / mk7 1.6. Can't even find the part number.

The part number is C1BB17757C

Who told you that Ford doesnt sell them anymore? 

I threw the part number into eBay and plenty of offers came up. Have a look if you can find the colour you need. Might be a case of showing a bit of patience or buying and respraying. 

4 hours ago, DG97 said:

The part number is C1BB17757C

Who told you that Ford doesnt sell them anymore? 

I threw the part number into ebay and plenty of offers came up. Have a look if you can find the colour you need. Might be a case of showing a bit of patience or buying and respraying. 

The guy at a body shop phoned his pal up at Macklin motors Ford who said they don't supply them anymore(in molten orange). Do you have the part number? I can't find it anywhere. I have found a eurocarparts bumper that comes up from the reg when entered. But it brings the same bumper up when I put the old fiestas reg in too(the zetec) so I'll need to contact them to see which bumper it actually is..

If you want to go via Ford, i’d get in touch with a Ford authorised body shop repair and see what they say. Might be the case that they have stopped doing pre-painted ones and can supply the Shell in need of painting to match but worth getting a quote and comparing to eBay etc

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club