Sign in to follow this  
Alex246

alex

Ford Capri 2.0 laser for sale

•Only 44000 warranted miles from new.
•2 owners from new (1st owner had it  for over 20 years).
•Just had a 12 month mot put on with no advisories.
•Fitted with all new tyres , new disks, pads and new callipers.

Everything is pretty much new straight as it’s was off the production line 33 years ago.

This is not just your average Capri !

- There is no rot (see pictures )
- Had the benefit of new wings fitted professionally.
- Respray to the side and bonnet and the rest is original.
- This is not covered in filler.

I have the pictures available to show the rebuild and how it’s been brought back to life.

This is a solid Ford Capri.

The welding we carried out for the restoration is the first the car has seen in 33 years! (Again I’ve pictures to show the repairs when the wings were off).
In all my professional years of car restoration it’s been a privilege to work on and can't stress enough how solid this car is.

Happy for any potential buyers to inspect and can been seen on a 4 post lift too.

The engine is absolutely perfect running bike carbs set up properly and a fast road cam to help it keep up with modern traffic. It goes really well and of course sounds great!

Everything works even the heater blower !! Only 2 very small cracks to the dash as this car has been garaged most of its life to help keep it in the condition it’s in now.

It has a loads of history with it also.

There is only one way to see the car for what it is and that is to come and see it. It’s a real head turner and a cut above the rest.

It’s solid, clean and not hiding anything nasty.

Perfect enthusiast car that you can get in, turn the key and drive anywhere you want.

I’m asking £9995 as I think it warrants every penny and will last for many more years.

With all the work that’s been done it will carry on running with little expense for many years to come.

I can also offer national delivery so happy to discuss and give an idea of cost.

If you’ve any Questions please ask.