Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta Edge 12v Socket Fuse (Cigarette lighter)

Adam1977UK

Hi, everyone i just bought a second hand Ford Fiesta Edge but the 12v Socket isn't working, i have tried the Sat nav in my friends car and it works, so i know it's definetely the Cigarette lighter in my car not working.

I have cannot find a fuse diagram on the internet, and i do not have a manuel unfortunetely. I have taken a photo, and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction as to which fuse it is that needs replacing, or any diagrams or where to find them would be great. I have been looking around but not had any success in finding a diagram? Can anyone help me please?

IMG_20190929_095130.jpg

Just a suggestion, Check nothing has been put in the socket. Mine once has a sweet wrapper pushed in and it stopped the centre contact making. Took while to find the fault as it wasn't obvious.

32 minutes ago, Cragrat said:

Just a suggestion, Check nothing has been put in the socket. Mine once has a sweet wrapper pushed in and it stopped the centre contact making. Took while to find the fault as it wasn't obvious.

Thank you Cragrat, no there isn't anything in there but thanks for mentioning it. 🙂

And yes it is the top yellow one for anyone who might face this situation 🙂

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club