Do Not Sell My Personal Information

fiesta’18

Mariusz/fiesta’18

In fiestas 2018 how I can connect active subwoofer???.

I did that in my old ‘03 fiesta easy by replacing head unit to pioneer...

now with that tablet screen no a clue really if there is any chance. 

My 2018Fiesta is petrol 1.1 zetec. I was also wonder if you can give me any tips how and what I can upgrade with the engine, to make more power. I’ve see some turbo pipe on eBay£44. What else I can do? Links to shops also welcome 

9 minutes ago, Mariusz/fiesta’18 said:

In fiestas 2018 how I can connect active subwoofer???.

I did that in my old ‘03 fiesta easy by replacing head unit to pioneer...

now with that tablet screen no a clue really if there is any chance. 

My 2018Fiesta is petrol 1.1 zetec. I was also wonder if you can give me any tips how and what I can upgrade with the engine, to make more power. I’ve see some turbo pipe on eBay£44. What else I can do? Links to shops also welcome 

I’m not sure about the active subwoofer. My guess would be to buy an actual subwoofer and fit it. In similar fashion to the B&O upgrade. 

Regarding the power, with the 1.1 being naturally aspirated, there’s not many power gains to be had. The turbo pipe that you refer to won’t apply to your car as it doesn’t have a turbo. Even then, replacing any hoses doesn’t offer any significant or even noticeable power increases. Without any major modifications, I would just settle on having the engine stock.

Line converter, or there's a custom made pre out cable that I saw somewhere, maybe someone would be able to post the link 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club