Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Remap on MK3 Focus DV6C Engine

Dan_TDCI

I've seen remaps for the DV6C engine to increase power from 113bhp to 147bhp and torque from 199lb/ft tp 239lb/ft.

Do these engines respond well to a remap ?

Quite a few companies offer remap service stating the stage 1 remap on the vehicle is designed for use with standard components and within tolerances.

Company provides warranty/money back guarantee.

• A supplementary insurance backed mechanical breakdown warranty
  • A 14 day money back guarantee if not completely satisfied
  • A lifetime guarantee for your Tuning software.

A lot of folk have had good results with SuperChips bluefin remaps. Others I know have gone for a Spider Tuning Arachnid box also with good results. 

The former are still going strong but a lot of people more recently have had trouble with the latter - poor communication, bad customer service etc. 

My experience was that I bought a second hand SpiderBox from eBay which didn't seem to work. I managed to get in touch with Spider who actually sent me a new one half price to check with the same result. In the end I got a refund but it took ages.

• Like 1

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows the best place to get exterior styling mods for a Ford Fiesta zetec s red edition, any help would be much appreciated, thanks 🙂

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, Reece.G said:

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows the best place to get exterior styling mods for a Ford Fiesta zetec s red edition, any help would be much appreciated, thanks 🙂

Best place for your post would be the Fiesta forum😀 Also you will find some excellent threads on modifying the Mk 7.5 by @Gommy, @Willy and many others on the Ford Project and Build Threads forum, with lots of ideas and sourcing tips.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club