Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 Tdci Tuning Box

willzs

Just found this while looking for more mods for my fiesta (yet again). I've already got one of these fitted to my Fiesta and it's pretty good! If you want to know anymore about what I think of mine let me know?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mk-7-TDCi-Ford-Fiesta-Tuning-Box_W0QQitemZ230450667322QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item35a7ee1f3a

Just found this while looking for more mods for my fiesta (yet again). I've already got one of these fitted to my Fiesta and it's pretty good! If you want to know anymore about what I think of mine let me know?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mk-7-TDCi-Ford-Fiesta-Tuning-Box_W0QQitemZ230450667322QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item35a7ee1f3a

Hey, good find. But it doesn't look all that reputable. is there much more poswer, and if so is yours a 1.4 or a 1.6 TDCi?

Thanks

I got about 20-30BHP more I think. I agree the box doesn't look the best eye pleasing wise but it did make quite a difference to mine. I've got the 1.6TDCi.

DTUK sell some of the best tuning boxes on the market and have a good customer back-up. I say this because not only have I purchased a dtuk (although not for a Ford) I also know Andrew who runs dtuk.

But I have to say that photo doesn’t make the tuning box look too good

If you’re thinking pf purchasing you might like to take a look at dtuk’s web site.

DTUK web site

I had one on a 150bhp diesel which after rolling road testing increased the bhp to 196bhp and that was with the box set on its lowest setting. others with the box set higher were getting over 200bhp and increase of over 50bhp :)

But remember you should inform your insurance company if you have one fitted. :unsure:

• 3 months later...

I just bought one for my C-Max as I belive it is the same engine as the fiesta 1.6TDCI 90BHP and Andrew is a helpful and very friendly bloke. To cut a long story short I bought a tuning box of another forum for for a older type of tdci and Andrew told me about this so I'm getting a new one dispatched to me today.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club