Ennvoqation

Mk 3.5 Focus Power Fold mirrors - Part no's

OK, the next project (and I've lost my notes hence the post) is to fit some power folding mirrors, especially since one of my mirrors has already been clipped by a numpty. Does anyone have the part no's or a link to a place I can buy a pair. I have the global opening/close so I assume I have the necessary wiring as below. Also is it necessary to have the driver controls with the power mirror over-ride ? If so, I'll need that part no. as well,

This will likely the last external mod I'll be doing before I get the car wrapped, unless of course I can find a ST spoiler. The paint on the Focus is a lot 'softer' than my Mk 2 and is picking up scuffs/scratches/chips too easily sadly. Also I assume the back cover just swaps over so don't need to get the new ones painted?

Thanks.

power-fold.thumb.jpg.ab038753f5c5d48a6cbc8f5e13733db7.jpg

On 10/4/2019 at 4:28 PM, Ennvoqation said:

OK, the next project (and I've lost my notes hence the post) is to fit some power folding mirrors, especially since one of my mirrors has already been clipped by a numpty. Does anyone have the part no's or a link to a place I can buy a pair. I have the global opening/close so I assume I have the necessary wiring as below. Also is it necessary to have the driver controls with the power mirror over-ride ? If so, I'll need that part no. as well,

This will likely the last external mod I'll be doing before I get the car wrapped, unless of course I can find a ST spoiler. The paint on the Focus is a lot 'softer' than my Mk 2 and is picking up scuffs/scratches/chips too easily sadly. Also I assume the back cover just swaps over so don't need to get the new ones painted?

Thanks.

power-fold.thumb.jpg.ab038753f5c5d48a6cbc8f5e13733db7.jpg

Check you have them pins going from the module to the mirror you’d also need a new window button trim with the button to fold on. 

BB3AAA14-DEEB-4181-A405-A44AE7640D94.jpeg

Hello I put folding mirrors on my 3.5 focus and the part numbers and fin numbers are fin no 2171.873 part no bm51 17682rf and Fin number 2171.877 part no bm51 17683rf 

Thanks all for the info, now off to see if I can find any. The wire diagram is going to be useful for the door lights