Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A119 V3 had 4.10.19.

jace1969

The new A119 v3 is amazing, if info needed rather than give a big review just feel free to contact as i have night and day footage and i have taken 3 days to set up.

If you had the A119 before they are the best out there for price and video,i would always go with the 1440p ones and just read the reviews on YouTube, beats £250+ ones.

And don't stick out when on the window like a brick.

• Like 1

Hmm, never really looked at that one before, watching YouTube videos now and it does look good.

Really need a new dashcam as my 1 year old Mobius bricked and I'm using my old JooVuu X,
Was looking at the NextBase 522G but now you've got me thinking,
the NextBase ones look like you've got a camera stuck in your window which worries me.

11 hours ago, RAIDER32 said:

Hmm, never really looked at that one before, watching YouTube videos now and it does look good.

Really need a new DashCam as my 1 year old Mobius bricked and I'm using my old JooVuu X,
Was looking at the NextBase 522G but now you've got me thinking,
the NextBase ones look like you've got a camera stuck in your window which worries me.

I have the Mobius as a spare one as im into small and with a good picture.

I had the old V1 like years old in 1440p and the picture was amazing on that just that i wanted a newer one,mate they are spot on and hide away well.

Cant stand the long ones like a brick just stuck there and also never pay £200 + for one as there are better ones like the A119 that are better and i don't speak for

myself look at loads of reviews as i did (all the A119's against each other) and (A119v2 and v3 against the Thinkware and ones which are stupid money).

A119 99% of the time comes top or very close and in some cases a good £100 to £150 cheaper,it speaks for itself, YouTube is where to look on 1440p setting, they downscale a bit on playback but even if it looks good then it can only be better.

• 1 month later...

Ordered a A119 V3 from amazon other day for £80, and a cheap hardwire kit for £12.
Hopefully get it by Friday and get it installed Saturday.

Wasn't sure about the fixed mounting plates of the A119 when I've only used to suction mounts,
Especially with the Focus' long plastic cover behind mirror taking up a lot of space.
I intend to fix a mounting plate onto the plastic cover, it will keep the camera central and more discreet.
But it looks like it will shake because the cover isn't that firm, so I will have to stick the cover down somehow.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club