Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Midlands Area Meet Discussion (All Areas Welcome)

DanGull

Greetings to all on FOC - especially those in the Midlands area and those who've attended the Watford Gap meets from the South East...

I suggest it's time we organise another meet - and the most success we've had has always come from a good discussion on Chatzy.

As a result, I suggest that this coming Sunday evening - the 21st of March - at around 8pm is a good chance for a discussion, as in days gone by Sunday evenings have been the busiest evenings in the Chatzy Fiesta room.

Hope to see plenty of faces there!

As said before, i'm well up for this.

Only thing is with the job i've applied for, it's on sundays!!! I would have Saturdays off and i dont' work until 6.00 at the mo, so i might be suggesting a Saturday meet.....

i will be there, got a few ideas for areas around here

i will be there, got a few ideas for areas around here

Same :) not sure if people would be willing to travel to my places though!! :(

My great idea of megiuars day in dav is now out the window, all booked up this year and will be taking bookings for november10-march-11 :(

Will discuss the area on sunday still though :)

Yeah we can do ? If people are game in thinking keeping it near to where it was then the next junction down has a good sized pub car park where TVR meets have been held so that over a service station?

To be honest, a pub would be nice :)

Something perhaps a bit later also, so even if i am working on the sunday (if my job changes) they'res a slight slimmer that i may be able to make it....for 6.00pm mind!!!!!

Saturdays would be the worst day for me. Work every Saturday 11-8, and it's not like I can swap the day because it's the busiest day of the week on our department. :lol:

Sundays are just spare days for me as I never do anything on them. Fridays I'm also off from work.

Distance won't be a problem for me (obviously I won't be going as far as Scotland but I can manage quite a bit of mileage now I got a diseasel. :D

I feel some "healthy, lively discussion" is on the way!!

That, or i'm going to have to miss the meets :(

I feel some "healthy, lively discussion" is on the way!!

That, or i'm going to have to miss the meets :(

Can't happen Mr. Parr. I need a fellow "odd one out" with me! :lol:

Can't happen Mr. Parr. I need a fellow "odd one out" with me! :lol:

I know! Us peasants need to stick together!!

This Chatzy chatroom do you log into it with the same details has you do on this forum or do i have to set up new account.

This Chatzy chatroom do you log into it with the same details has you do on this forum or do i have to set up new account.

Click the link in the thread on the Fiesta forum (one of the sticky threads)

You need to create a screen name (mine is Michael P)

Password is "Fiesta" (with a capital F)

Once you're on there you'll see the chat, click the bottom right button that says something like "join chat"

Click the link in the thread on the Fiesta forum (one of the sticky threads)

You need to create a screen name (mine is Michael P)

Password is "Fiesta" (with a capital F)

Once you're on there you'll see the chat, click the bottom right button that says something like "join chat"

Cheers mike just had a little look my name is fiesta_lad on so its all in at 8pm 2night.

• 7 months later...

Hiya All :D

I'm new , I'm Hari I have a Streetka called Neville lol :P

Looking forward to a few meets :D

So Hiiiii...

• 1 month later...

Hi all

Been having a think " in my case thats bad so im told" but i was having a chat with a mate who owned a MG and was part of the MG owners club, They did a road run through the Peak district stopped at a pub for a drink and some food then set back off to the start point in a round trip. JW if this could be something worth doing ???

only a thought

Lonewolf

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

There's been talk of a meet at the start of August. Flic is in charge of this one.

Link to her thread

Cheers Dan not sure if i can make that one but will give it ago

have you every thought about a road run dan? all fords meet drive through country etc?

I think a few members did something similar a while back - seems like a great idea to me.

I think a few members did something similar a while back - seems like a great idea to me.

Was thinking along the lines of a road run and poss a BBQ some where or something for charity "charity is poss a long shot" Let me know your thoughts dan willing to help organise.