Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Been offered a 2005 focus st Revo stage 2

bashbarnard

As title. For £1000 mot.fail. guys leaving the country. What sort of money do these go for if I was to repair. It's sea grey and in fair condition

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Had a look on eBay they go for strong money still. Debating if I could buy and and IF I would be willing to let it go. Considering I've always wanted one

They're advertised for good money...they take ages to sell though, I know a few local guys that just ended up keeping thiers.  It's the facelift model that's still very much in demand and demanding daft prices.

But for a grand, it's gotta be worth fixing unless it's massively rusty or got a cracked liner surely?  

• Like 1

They're advertised for good money...they take ages to sell though, I know a few local guys that just ended up keeping thiers.  It's the facelift model that's still very much in demand and demanding daft prices.
But for a grand, it's gotta be worth fixing unless it's massively rusty or got a cracked liner surely?  
Tyres, cat, headlight level device. It's a toss up. Basically it's a lot of money for me to sit on and if a workshop comes up I want a deposit ready to go. Not tied up in a car. If they take an age to sell. That's pretty much answers my question. It's why I asked he ford.forum [emoji23]

1 minute ago, bashbarnard said:

Tyres, cat, headlight level device. It's a toss up. Basically it's a lot of money for me to sit on and if a workshop comes up I want a deposit ready to go. Not tied up in a car. If they take an age to sell. That's pretty much answers my question. It's why I asked he ford.forum emoji23.png

Definitely worth fixing to someone then!  Don't suppose it's down my way is it? :tongue:  

• Like 1

My mates went to look at/buy today. If I had the money to risk I would but I'm saving up for a workshop.

• 1 month later...

Sort of an update on this. A friend of mine got this and is now repairing it in his workshop. I'll update when he knows the score with it.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club