Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Puma pricing released

Guy Heaton

Oh wow Ford have really lost their originality now. Every single car they make looks the same! Even then they look awful.

yeah looks terrible, it looks as bad as the nissan juke / puke (or worse)

why can't ford build proper cars... like hybrid sedans/small SUVs... that are fast yet get good mileage... like a hybrid mondeo/focus that can go fast...

i'd rather even drive the ford escape hybrid of the early 2000's - far better looking car than the ugly Puma! gets 36 MPG in town, and does 0-60 in under 10 seconds...

what was ford thinking?!

image.thumb.png.f36df005fe78ca6c2b381d257b34cf24.png

The new Puma looks okay from some angles but 'challenging' from others.

I'll stick with my Fiesta ST thanks.

On 10/5/2019 at 3:29 PM, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Just found the prices for this are now on the Ford site. "First edition" versions are from £22,295 (Titanium, 125ps) to £27,345 (ST-Line X First Edition plus, 155ps). Normal range is slightly less eye-watering, £20,845 for the Titanium 125, up to £23,645 for the ST-Line X 155. After seeing suggestions that the 155 would be some type of auto, they're all 6 speed manual for now.

Can't have a spare wheel apparently, because of the storage box in the boot floor, also noticed race red has now become a "premium" colour at £250 - wonder if they'll pull the same trick on other models, race red is pretty popular on the Fiesta? "Free" colour on Puma is now Blazer Blue.

Wondering if any posts regarding this model should go in the Puma forum, or if Admin can open a new one for this as it's in no way related to the much-loved Puma coupe?

Lol posted this elsewhere without reaction. I suspect the marked lack of interest from the enthusiast fraternity on here may indicate this will be a great success with the general public!😀

• Like 1

Oh aye it'll sell in droves.  

My Mrs drew my attention to the new Juke which she thought looked more interesting than the Puma (I'd go so far as to say it doesn't look any worse, IMO!).

The pricing on that starts at £17,395 for the entry-level Visia (though I don't think they'll sell many of those which are on 16" steel wheels.) The Accenta at £18,995 will probably be a bigger seller. And, unlike the Puma, you can get a spare wheel! Only engine so far is 1.0 triple 117ps but I doubt that will be an issue for the average buyer of these things. Could be interesting if Ford come up with the rumoured ST Puma and Nissan responded with another Juke Nismo, though with the move away from i/c I wouldn't put money on either happening!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club