Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sync3 update to version 3.4

Tezza

Hi everybody

Is this method available for Australia and New Zealand ?

Hello All,,

I tried many times to download middle east maps with no luck,, now i have v 3.4 19274

Is their anyway to download the Middle east maps,, and should i delete the previous files ??

Really appreciate your help.

5 hours ago, Omran Alabbadi said:

Hello All,,

I tried many times to download middle east maps with no luck,, now i have v 3.4 19274

Is their anyway to download the Middle east maps,, and should i delete the previous files ??

i can prob sort this, but i'm not sure when, i'm currently re-writing my guide to be more "universal"

FYI guys, if you have the installation in progress error it's likely due to installing in Fat32 not exFAT i have just re-installed with exFAT and i don't get this message any more.

23 hours ago, Fma965 said:

FYI guys, if you have the installation in progress error it's likely due to installing in Fat32 not exFAT i have just re-installed with exFAT and i don't get this message any more.

I did too, no message anymore 😃

14 hours ago, roddis said:

I did too, no message anymore 😃

do you have forscan or ucds? i still have the DTC for "initial configuration not complete" but i don't really care as it's not a visible message on startup any more.

On 1/24/2020 at 6:28 PM, Omran Alabbadi said:

Hello All,,

Can you provide me bezel diagnostics apim ivsu versions (google it)

On 1/21/2020 at 9:19 PM, Mqrko said:

Hi everybody

Can you provide me bezel diagnostics apim ivsu versions (google it) 

I dont suppose anyone here (from the UK and close to SHEFFIELD) would mind doing the APIM upgrade for me, ive already update from sync 3.0 to 3.4.

I WILL NOT HOLD YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS OF USE OF SYSTEM

I was going to attempt myself but can only seem to find NA versions of VBF files and i was going to use Forscan beta but have heard UCMS or whatever it is is better.

thank you

8 hours ago, Rdc74656 said:

I dont suppose anyone here (from the UK and close to SHEFFIELD) would mind doing the APIM upgrade for me, ive already update from sync 3.0 to 3.4.

I was going to attempt myself but can only seem to find NA versions of VBF files and i was going to use Forscan beta but have heard UCMS or whatever it is is better.

thank you

Literally message tezza he's based right near there 😉 he did mine before I got ucds my self 

On 1/27/2020 at 2:15 PM, Rdc74656 said:

thank you

Were are you Ryan  ?

• 2 weeks later...

Right just to clear things up I’ve followed the guide. And got my files ready. I’m on the latest build of 3.0 

once I reformat I can never go back to 3.0 is that because it’s formatted differently?

i only want to skip through all presets is this possible on 3.3 can anyone confirm as I’d just update to 3.3 if that’s the case 

APIM QUESTION:

Can I put the APIM <> JK2T-14G371-FCC met softwareversie GB5T-14F374-DG from a recent Fiesta (2018)

In a Ford Focus from 2017 also with Sync3 and is than Sync3 version 3.4 complete working (LOGO/etc/..) ??  (no update necessary for the APIM unit  !!)

Thanks very much   <>   Cees

On 1/21/2020 at 9:19 PM, Mqrko said:

Hi everybody

I have a potential file for this but i need your IVSU's please follow step 0 in my guide.

Why have you linked to my website that is mentioned in the first post lol but thanks anyway lol
Didn't see your initial post.[emoji2955]
Just found the site after a search and thought it would be beneficial.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Right I’m going for it this weekend 😂  currently on 3.0 

just to clarify. The lowest I can go back to is 3.3 ? Why not 3.0 @Fma965 any input? I’ve downloaded your files from your site 

another thing does sync voice work on 3.4 the one in my new van won’t work without a phone connected and then it’s only Siri find it odd. 

29 minutes ago, Tommo17 said:

Right I’m going for it this weekend 😂  currently on 3.0 

just to clarify. The lowest I can go back to is 3.3 ? Why not 3.0 @Fma965 any input? I’ve downloaded your files from your site 

another thing does sync voice work on 3.4 the one in my new van won’t work without a phone connected and then it’s only Siri find it odd. 

The leaked tool which puts the unit in "factory" mode formats the APIM storage and re-partitions it for 3.2+ Sync.

Sync 3.0 uses a different partition layout so they won't be able to load when running the tool again.

A Sync 3.0 format tool has not been leaked, so once formatted, you can only load 3.2+.

• Like 1

On 1/28/2020 at 8:50 PM, Tezza said:

Were are you Ryan  ?

Sorry mate not checked on here for a bit, I’m at Lowedges, Sheffield. Close to you?

I've just done this procedure on my 2018 Transit Custom with swapped out APIM - I thought it was all screwed up after the last update, but hadn't restarted/let the unit enough time to fully switch off. Having left the van for 10 minutes, switched on and all was well, 3.4 and F8 maps. Very happy 🙂

• Like 1

Done the initial update. Disappointed to not be able to switch through the preset banks without swiping the screen.  The sync in my work van can do this though steering wheel. 

@Tezza the files you’ve named to update firmware of the APIM are these types of files specific to certain models or will I be good to use those. ? 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club