Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DRL Headlamps MK3 2015 Focus

Biblicon5

I am looking into replacing my existing halogen headlights with some new DRL headlights (the whole unit so that it is road legal).

Can someone please explain to me some of my below queries:

DRL (daytime running lights) are on all the time and are LED, I get this part.  They come fitted with the unit?  Correct me if I am wrong.

Headlamps and indicators.  I need to supply these myself?.  Do I need to buy LED headlamps and LED indicators or just normal ones and does a new headlight unit which has DRL's facilitate LED headlamps?  

Im a bit confused.  All websites where I look say headlights not included.  Also I know they need to have a motor for self levelling and need to be UK legal..i.e.kitemarked.

Please advise.  Are the DRL's built into the unit and do they generally allow LED headlamp fittings?

Also the bulb fittings are quoted H7 H1 PY21W LED, are these all different types of bulbs or just one?

Thanks 

Edited by Biblicon5
Added info

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club