Dss_9_7

Led headlights

I have a ford focus Titanium nav reg mv67 hcz.

I want to change my headlights completely, I currently have standard headlight assembly with bulbs. I would like to change to LED or Bi- Xenon. My headlights just aren't bright enough I have tried brighter bulbs that are supposed to be 150% brighter, I might as well have torches strapped to my car.

I have looked on eBay for hesdlight assembly for bi xenon, I wanted to know if just a conversion kit is a better idea? I read that conversion kits can be illegal though. I was looking at LED conversion kits but read that both HID and LED conversion kits are illegal.

possibly the same, but on mk 2.5 you can get xenon headlights, just swap them over, but it will fail the MOT because i wont have the headlight washers and the automatic leveling for them, so classed as illegal i guess

Get a set of the h7 led bulbs with the fan. You need an extra mount but they are easily swapped back b4 MOT. Make sure they are 2 sided and when in they are positioned left to right to avoid glare. They are very powerful have made a great difference and don't get flashed at due to the orientation and also the way the headlights are separated. The pic doesn't do justice but shows how strong they are.

IMG_20190128_165825.jpg

16 hours ago, F0CUE said:

Get a set of the h7 led bulbs with the fan. You need an extra mount but they are easily swapped back b4 MOT. Make sure they are 2 sided and when in they are positioned left to right to avoid glare. They are very powerful have made a great difference and don't get flashed at due to the orientation and also the way the headlights are separated. The pic doesn't do justice but shows how strong they are.

IMG_20190128_165825.jpg

Why wont they pass the MOT ?

Why are you driving around with an illegal mod ? does the insurance company know ?

(i am not having a dig, im just curious)