Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta eco boost 1.0 2013

sailor-caz

Has anyone had problems with their fan blower? Mine stopped working except on number 4 so I ordered a new one (not Ford original) and that’s lasted a year but now that’s stopped working all of a sudden. Would anyone suggest that I replace with a Ford original instead?

It will be the resistor pack that needs replacing if it still blows on number  4 , a 5 Min  job. 

Thanks I’ll get an original this time, hopefully it’ll last more than 12 months!

I had the same issue with a 2014 eco boost model, as noted above it was also the resistor pack. It was just under warranty at the time but here replacing it and the labour cost was €90 which was covered anyway. So not so expensive but if you know what your doing, the replacing it yourself is clearly a better and cheaper option.

On 10/11/2019 at 5:40 PM, iantt said:

It will be the resistor pack that needs replacing if it still blows on number  4 , a 5 Min  job. 

I've got a similar age fiesta but with the automatic temp control.  

Usually it only blows hot if I put it on max - increasing temp to say 20+ doesn't so anything (continues blowing mildly cold). Reckon it might be the same problem? Any pointers will be appreciated

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club