Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Genuine ford ambient lighting add-on

Georgepage

Hello, new here. I have read up on some feeds about this topic, Ambient lighting in the Fiesta mostly people buying bits off eBay and “bodge fitting pieces together”. I have a eco boost 2014 with 501 bulbs under the foot wells and the Ambient light cup holder. Also In the menu settings I have the ambient lights on and off settings. I do not have the light bar above the glove box which is why I’m writing this feed to see if a genuine ford ambient light bar will be a simple plug and play? I have had a look around the glove box and I have some additional wiring connector ends which maybe could be for this I’m not 100% sure also on the door side of this little slit where the light bar should be located their is a small hole I’m guessing where the power comes through so I’m guessing my car s set up for this. Has anyone tried or know if a genuine light bar will fit or know  exactly where the connector on the wiring loom is so I can see if I have it cheers. Sorry if it’s a bit confusing to read.