Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hidden Menu DTC Codes

Mk7-Fez

Hi, I have an 11 Plate Fiesta 1.4 Auto and had accessed the hidden menu to check the coolant temperature as my car has just had the water pump replaced and the autos do not have a coolant temperature gauge. To my surprise I found 7 DTC codes when I was scrolling through, I can’t find any information about them and the car appears to run fine and has no EML or stored codes on my basic code reader.

I have attached a couple of the codes below but it won’t let me add them all, the codes are as follows:

I assume the 01, 02, 03 at the start is the fault number as it runs from 01 to 07.

Any help would be much appreciated.

80232C5A-985B-4DDC-BEA8-8518F3DBAFE0.png

The codes mean nothing.
They usually come from manufacture when modules are fitted and activated out of order so throw mostly 'lost communication' codes.
Get a code reader, delete the messages and then see if any others pop up at a later date.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stoney871 said:

The codes mean nothing.
They usually come from manufacture when modules are fitted and activated out of order so throw mostly 'lost communication' codes.
Get a code reader, delete the messages and then see if any others pop up at a later date.

Ok thanks, I have a code reader and it didn’t pick up any codes. Not sure if they would show up on Ford’s own diagnostics. Car is going in for a diagnostic check for a noisy 1st gear so they may check and erase codes as part of their diagnosis.

If a code reader picked up nothing then ignore the dash codes altogether, they aren't causing any harm.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club