Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta St Line X mud flaps

Matthew McGuinness

Hi all.

I have just bought a brand new fiesta st line x and I absolutely love it. The only thing is i wish i had mud guards on the car. I have contacted ford and they say they do not have any that are compatible with my car. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks

When was it built?

Can you post a pic of the rear bumper where the mud flaps would go?

The front ones that are available will fit fine, but for some reason Ford changed the rear bumper lip where the flaps fit so the ones that used to fit (and I have) don't anymore if you've got the new style bumper.

1 hour ago, alexp999 said:

for some reason Ford changed the rear bumper lip

I guess mine (early 2018 build) would have the original bumper. I've thought a few times that the integral lip didn't seem to make as good a job of covering the tyre as the earlier separate version. I wonder if that's the reason for the change?

Good to know that the front one will fit.

Mine is a 69 plate, so has just been built. Hopefully you can tell from the pictures if i have the new rear bumber lip

IMG_20191016_120719.jpg

IMG_20191016_120714.jpg

IMG_20191016_120728.jpg

IMG_20191016_120707.jpg

15 minutes ago, Matthew McGuinness said:

Hopefully you can tell from the pictures if i have the new rear bumber lip

That looks more pronounced than mine which tapers in towards the bottom of the arch, whereas yours seems to protrude by a similar amount all the way round.

IMG_20191016_123221.jpg

IMG_20191016_123208.jpg

IMG_20191016_123142.jpg

10 hours ago, Matthew McGuinness said:

I have just bought a brand new fiesta st line x and I absolutely love it. The only thing is i wish i had mud guards on the car. I have contacted ford and they say they do not have any that are compatible with my car

Must admit I've noticed much more spray onto the car bodywork with the MK8 compared to the MK7 not sure if it's the different tyres or the design of the bodywork on the MK8.

If you find any good mudflaps let me know I might get some fitted.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club