Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Headlight change

Lconway

currently have standard halogen headlights which I really don't like, looking to change to LED's. However would like to have the headlights that have the LED strip as daytime lights (ST/Zetec S version). Had a look at my lights which look to be a 10 pin connector. Was wondering if anybody knows if it is possible for me to just straight swap a LED set into my car or if it isn't possible.

On top of that i'm looking to get a blacked out set for the inside housing and was wondering if anybody knows where I could buy a set. Have looked but all I seem to find is 2012 versions, which when I have asked have been told won't fit my car.

Thanks
- Lewis

Are you confident enough to bake your lights and then open them up? Loads of people have done that and then painted the insides, then glued them back together again.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

On 10/18/2019 at 7:21 PM, Jonro2009 said:

Are you confident enough to bake your lights and then open them up? Loads of people have done that and then painted the insides, then glued them back together again.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

would rather not incase I crack them or something along the lines of that but I suppose if I can't find another solution I may have to.

There are OEM blacked out sets with LED DRL strips. I saw them in lots of Fiestas in Tunisia. Not sure where they are made though 🤔

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club