Do Not Sell My Personal Information

upgrade car stereo

lasthope

looking to change radio for something with wifi I need a 2 din one just so I can link my phone up to watch stuff on it as I get free sky on phone,nout flash just somethink cheap lol just so I can just pop it in as you say lol or car is ford focus mk2

You can watch Sky programmes on your phone?  I didn't even know that was possible.  I saw someone watching the football on a cheap VW shaped head unit the other day and wondered how they did that!  There must be Ford shaped units the same, all I know is they bought this one on eBay lol.

I got sky sim 6quid a month free tx free calls and only 500 data but if i watch sky useing a sky app its free lol 

• Like 1

Buy an android head unit like the one below (not this exact one).

I installed one in my previous car (Mk2.5 Focus), and it made driving 100x more pleasurable as I could finally listen to all my tunes (Spotify playlists direct from the app, navigate using Waze etc). It also hugely improved the sound quality over the stock head unit.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/7-Android-7-1-Car-Stereo-DVD-Player-GPS-DAB-OBD-Head-Unit-for-Ford-Focus-II/153639231110?fits=Car+Make%3AFord|Model%3AFocus&hash=item23c59c9e86:g:PLQAAOSwMetdeLWL

cheers incontro  so I be looking for a android just as well phone is a sumsung lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club