Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk7 Spoiler Kit 5Door

jonnymagnum

doe anyone know were to get spoiler kit for a 59 plate fiesta 5 door,picking my newish fiesta up monday ,but was wondering what a mk7 fiesta 5 door would look like with a kit on,seen the 3 doors they look ace,but not seen 5 door. :)

doe anyone know were to get spoiler kit for a 59 plate fiesta 5 door,picking my newish fiesta up monday ,but was wondering what a mk7 fiesta 5 door would look like with a kit on,seen the 3 doors they look ace,but not seen 5 door. :)

Hi - I'm 99% certain that the tailgate on 3 & 5 doors is identical - hence a "3 door" spoiler should fit your 5 door car. Anything which looks good on a 3 door should look good on the 5 door too!

I've never seen a 5 door with a rear spoiler on, so i can't really comment on how it would look. But places to get woulnd be your Ford dealer - which would be around £300 fitted and painted, or other websites like fordpartscentre linky Which will be around £250 delivered & painted, but would mean you fit it yourself.

I added the rear spolier to my Zetec (new shape, 58 plate) and it looks great. So i'd say its well worth the money, even on a 5 door.

In the US their top spec 'sporty' model gets the ZS spoiler on a 5dr

fie11_pg_057_acc_full.jpg

So I'm guessing it'll go on as easy as you can retrofit it to the 3dr. :)

Lol at the hubcaps!

In the US their top spec 'sporty' model gets the ZS spoiler on a 5dr

fie11_pg_057_acc_full.jpg

So I'm guessing it'll go on as easy as you can retrofit it to the 3dr. :)

Lol at the hubcaps!

why do the yanks ruin everything?! whats with the ariel being moved to a daft spot and the twin exhaust at back... and of course those wheels!!!!!

i think i have mislead people when i said spoilers i meant side skirts front spoiler rear apron on a 5 door fiesta mk7. SORRY

i think i have mislead people when i said spoilers i meant side skirts front spoiler rear apron on a 5 door fiesta mk7. SORRY

The front and rear should fit fine but the side skirts won't.

I can't remember the username, but someone on the boards has a red 5 door with a spoiler. Looks really good. Think he's from Croatia or somewhere in Europe...

Here you go:

Frt Spoiler : £200.36

Frt Grille : £55.28

Rear Skirt Kit £178.65

These are unpainted prices (can be painted if req)

Prices plus postage

Thanks

Side Skirts only for 3 door

Not true body kit for 5 door is here from these guys click on the link.

My link

Thats not the official Ford body kit...

Are the rear spoilers easy to fit, if I get one? (for the record, that's in vision)

I wanted the full kit, but my dealer never replied to my email, so I got the 17" 5 spoke alloys, and with tyres, these cleared £950!! and I decided that it looks great in side profile now, but I think the spoiler might just do it!

Are the rear spoilers easy to fit, if I get one? (for the record, that's in vision)

I wanted the full kit, but my dealer never replied to my email, so I got the 17" 5 spoke alloys, and with tyres, these cleared £950!! and I decided that it looks great in side profile now, but I think the spoiler might just do it!

ouch £950....could have done you a set for about £800 , never mind. Spoiler shouldnt be too hard for you too fit if you have a little diy skill.

Coolio, I have one in my basket with you at present, I've had a look, and it appears to be just the two bolts under the caps!

Coolio, I have one in my basket with you at present, I've had a look, and it appears to be just the two bolts under the caps!

Theres a bit more to it than that, but yes, should be rather simple if you have basic skills. You need to attach the rear brake light and washer flulid along with some long rubber seal. There is also about 6/8 screws to attach but thats the easiest bit. It's really a 2 person job to make it easier

• 5 years later...

I just bought myself a new fiesta 1.4i 2010 with 5 doors. I'm from Croatia and I want to make it look a like Fiesta ST 2012. what is required to buy, I want to install front bumper like later facelifted fiesta i know that hood is probably different lenght, what do you think will it fit if I install hood and everything.

Go back in these posts 16 pages and you will find that the fitting of a spoiler has been covered.

• Like 1