Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sync 2 reverse camera issue

Jazzy29

Hi guys on sync 2 guy fitted rear camera today to my 2016 focus st . All wired correctly changed from 9 to b on block still not showing camera. Guy tried to activate camera before instal but didn't get blue screen on dash . When selecting reverse not getting blue screen or camera . Camera has been enabled via forscan and is showing in settings on car which is wasnt before . Any advice be great. Thanks jazzy29

• Like 1

You should be seeing the screen change as soon as you select reverse, regardless of having a camera connected or not.
Do you have forscan yourself? You should go into central Config and work in engineer mode and activate the camera via the drop down menu too, sometimes that is what is required .

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Update guys all working correctly. The problem was a faulty positive feed. New feed found and connected camera working as should. Aftermarket camera has parking lines fitted but not showing on screen when reverse selected  ? Any ideas how to show lines ? Not problem if cant be done , just curious . There is white loop wire fitted to camera cable. I've read summit about this being cut but cant remember if it's to show lines or front or rear camera selection. Cheers jazzy29 

• Like 2

Yes, the white loop should show the park lines once cut. Sometimes if there are 2 white loops then one is to flip the image 180degrees, but I would say that in your case it's most likely for the lines.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jonro2009 said:

Yes, the white loop should show the park lines once cut. Sometimes if there are 2 white loops then one is to flip the image 180degrees, but I would say that in your case it's most likely for the lines.

Magic mate thanks for info. Wasnt sure what happened when cut. Cheers jazzy29.  

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club