Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Well Thats £130 Down The Drain!!!!

calmcdermott

As above had to spend more money on my previous car as its still not sold, the alternator seized up so had to buy a new one, not happy bunny!

As above had to spend more money on my previous car as its still not sold, the alternator seized up so had to buy a new one, not happy bunny!

Oh dear.

From now on it might be worth running the car and revving it up for about 5 minutes every day to keep everything lubed up and running smooth. :)

Oh dear.

From now on it might be worth running the car and revving it up for about 5 minutes every day to keep everything lubed up and running smooth. :)

Well hopefully I should be getting rid of it tomorrow as Citreon are buying cars for cash and I can get rid knowing theres nothing wrong with it now well apart from wheels wobble lol ! :lol:

Well hopefully I should be getting rid of it tomorrow as Citreon are buying cars for cash and I can get rid knowing theres nothing wrong with it now well apart from wheels wobble lol ! :lol:

Ahh that should make up for the £130 then. Sometimes you have to spend money to make money. :P

yea, i suppose but I would have lost a grand over the year!

yea, i suppose but I would have lost a grand over the year!

:o

I suppose I've spent a lot on my Focus. Some will say I'm nuts.

Since March last year I've:

- Bought 8 new tyres.

- Air filter.

- Diesel filter.

- oil filter.

- New brake pads for the front.

- Tax.

- MOT.

- New numberplate for the back (failed MOT).

- New front windscreen.

- New front bumper.

- New suspension coil on one side when it collapsed in a multi-story.

- And now bought the car back.

Still love the thing. I'll probably just keep it going til it really dies now.

Ouch! at least most is normal wear and tear.......

Ouch! at least most is normal wear and tear.......

True. Only ones that peeved me off really was a mate who knocked the interior rear view mirror off. And when he tried putting it back on the windscreen shattered. :blink:

Then the bumper was replaced (first time round :lol: ) because a brand new Subaru Impreza clipped my car whilst reversing out of the parking space next to me. :(

When i had my first car a 1992 clio only paid £550 for it but i must of spent over a grand in repairs on it and i think to myself now why did i do that. :lol:

8 tyres?!?!

I do high mileage. :rolleyes:

When i had my first car a 1992 clio only paid £550 for it but i must of spent over a grand in repairs on it and i think to myself now why did i do that. :lol:

A lot for an old Clio. :blink:

I do high mileage. :rolleyes:

How high?! My dad's done 65k in two years in his car and he's only had two new tyres!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club