Do Not Sell My Personal Information

First Service

Bashful

Fez went in for its first service today. I asked them to sort a bit trim that was loose, update the software and make sure they did the paint and body check (which was an additional £15) Out the 3 things all they did was ..... yes, the paint and body check! Apparently there is a stone chip on the offside rear door, I only have 3 doors and I can't see any stone chips! Hmmmm

Was also told I received a free aircon refresh (normally £29.99) for being a valued customer, and that the car would smell of apples - that must be the fragrance free variety!

They also washed it - no doubt have extra swirls, it wasn't dried so it's all splodgy. They hoovered it though which is a plus point.

Woman told me my car must be well looked after to get a clean bill of health considering it's an 02 plate - it's a cherished plate.

Woman told me my car must be well looked after to get a clean bill of health considering it's an 02 plate - it's a cherished plate.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow you have an early model Fiesta. Some people just know nothing about the job they do I guess. :P

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow you have an early model Fiesta. Some people just know nothing about the job they do I guess. :P

Very true, after she went through the paperwork she said "ok that's you" I said "what about the keys and my car please?" "Ah yes, I forgot about that" says she!!!

Very true, after she went through the paperwork she said "ok that's you" I said "what about the keys and my car please?" "Ah yes, I forgot about that" says she!!!

What the hell is she doing working there! :blink:

Heaven forbid if she was a driving test examiner.

"So, did I fail or pass?"

"Umm, oh god I forgot to mark your performance!"

:lol:

What the hell is she doing working there! :blink:

Heaven forbid if she was a driving test examiner.

"So, did I fail or pass?"

"Umm, oh god I forgot to mark your performance!"

I'm not sure if that was her normal job 'cos she said you wasn't very good at invoicing either! She was blonde though :lol: (and no offence to other blondes 'cos I'm one too!)

I always stick a massive sticker in the front and rear screens - DO NOT WASH THIS CAR!

:lol: @ everything else. Stupid people.

I always stick a massive sticker in the front and rear screens - DO NOT WASH THIS CAR!

:lol: @ everything else. Stupid people.

I bet they love you!!

I don't take my car anywhere where anyone would wash it!!

I need to get paid, i need cleaning stuff! I washed the car, yet it remains really dull. Come, pay day, come!!!

I bet they love you!!

I don't take my car anywhere where anyone would wash it!!

I need to get paid, i need cleaning stuff! I washed the car, yet it remains really dull. Come, pay day, come!!!

I took the plunge once and got my Focus valeted at the local valeting place. Not something I normally do but I just wanted to see how well they would do. Cost me £45 ... Got the car back and it was a complete waste of £44.99.

Could've, and have cleaned it better myself. Never again.

I took the plunge once and got my Focus valeted at the local valeting place. Not something I normally do but I just wanted to see how well they would do. Cost me £45 ... Got the car back and it was a complete waste of £44.99.

Could've, and have cleaned it better myself. Never again.

eek, i'd want it spotless for that kind of money!!

I find it a little boring detailing the car but its worth it, especially when it's dry and there isn't too much mud about!!

I might not be able to get all my detailing stuff this month as i presumed :( i'm taking the plunge and getting my wheels alligned as well as replaced, it's getting really annoying now the steering is!! Thats £210, i already have £90 towards it. Then (hopefully) i will be getting my wing replaced and other bits touched up, i havn't got a clue how much that will cost!!

eek, i'd want it spotless for that kind of money!!

I find it a little boring detailing the car but its worth it, especially when it's dry and there isn't too much mud about!!

I might not be able to get all my detailing stuff this month as i presumed :( i'm taking the plunge and getting my wheels alligned as well as replaced, it's getting really annoying now the steering is!! Thats £210, i already have £90 towards it. Then (hopefully) i will be getting my wing replaced and other bits touched up, i havn't got a clue how much that will cost!!

Really :o

I could do it for hours upon hours and not get bored, it takes over my life :lol:

Really :o

I could do it for hours upon hours and not get bored, it takes over my life :lol:

Sorry!!!! I love the end result, but just going around the car doing what feels like the same thing four or five times does get a little bit dull. Will be nice when the weather is a bit nicer!

Michael - I'm ashamed.

:(

Ok, i will admit, it was nice detailing the MX5 last weekend when the sun was out and the radio was on, but that's the first time the weather has been up to much when i've been cleaning a car!!

The rest of the times, it's either been dull, wet or both :(

SORRY!

To be honest I hate washing my car most of the time - boring as hell, it just feels like cleaning the kitchen! Saying that I love having an excuse to admire the car whilst I wash it... and of course the end result of the process.

It depends, the weather has to be nice, with the radio on, and nothing to disturb me to enjoy cleaning the car.

I used to be obsessed with my first car. Easily spent 5 hours, twice a week cleaning it top to bottom. I'm not as bad/sad now though! :lol:

Out of curiosity, how much do you pay for your services at a main dealership??

Mine at Kwik Fit cost me £160

When I had my 106 I paid £100ish for a service and MOT at a decent independent garage near me.

On my mk6 I paid £120 for the first service and £99 for the second at main dealers.

Haven't serviced the mk7 yet!

If you ring around a number of dealers and play them off against each other you can usually get a really good price.

Ahhhh i see. To be honest it will be a good while until i get it serviced again.

The MOT's bad enough!!

Mine was £138 plus £15 for the paint and bodywork check. Received a questionnaire through the post yesterday, have filled it in with some scathing comments. Doubt anything will happen but it made me feel better! :P

Had one of those questionaires myself from ford.

I think they are supposedly confidential.

I looked at the bottom edge of the paper and it had the part of my vin number after the wfod bit and my engine number so they know exactly who has said what.

Jamie

Had one of those questionaires myself from ford.

I think they are supposedly confidential.

I looked at the bottom edge of the paper and it had the part of my vin number after the wfod bit and my engine number so they know exactly who has said what.

Jamie

Mines has my name and address on it so it's not in the least confidential

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club