Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus MK3 Xenon headlight unit part number

Johnnyboy67

I need a new headlight assembly unit for my mk3 2015 focus Titanium X. Having looked through eBay and Gumtree it seems there are several different part numbers for the same side of headlight. Does any of the forum members know why this may be?  Do the last two letters mean anything if the first 10 characters are the same?

do you have a reg mate and ill have a look

• Like 1

SB15 OKL thank you. 

I don't know why I didn't get a notification of your reply, but thank you for replying. 

Right hand side

FINIS  2206011  PART NUMBER F1EB-13005-BF PRICE 868.80 INC vat

Left hand side

FINIS  2174882  PART NUMBER F1EB-13006-BE  PRICE  859.20 INC VAT

Hope this helps mate. anything else just drop me a message.

• Thanks 1

Thank you for your info Benny. I'm more confused now than ever. 😣 The part no. on my headlight is F1EB-13D155-BC. I Phoned Ford parts dept and they told me the stock no. is 2206021. Do you know if it's possible that different part numbered headlights can be fitted without causing any problems with my car? i.e. if I buy one off Gumtree that has no. F1EB-13006-DD, with ford part no. 2066318? There are a few on eBay with no's. F1EB-14D155-DD/DF/BE/BD etc.  Mines is a Xenon D3S bulb if that makes any difference. 

Thank you for your info Benny. I'm more confused now than ever. 😣 The part no. on my headlight is F1EB-13D155-BC. I Phoned Ford parts dept and they told me the stock no. is 2206021. Do you know if it's possible that different part numbered headlights can be fitted without causing any problems with my car? i.e. if I buy one off Gumtree that has no. F1EB-13006-DD, with ford part no. 2066318? There are a few on eBay with no's. F1EB-13D155-DD/DF/BE/BD etc.  Mines is a Xenon D3S bulb if that makes any difference. 

I maybe should have added, my car is a Focus Titanium X and most of the ones for sale on eBay and Gumtree seem to come from ST's and RS's. Should this make a difference?

• 2 months later...
On 11/1/2019 at 12:09 PM, Johnnyboy67 said:

I maybe should have added, my car is a Focus Titanium X and most of the ones for sale on eBay and Gumtree seem to come from ST's and RS's. Should this make a difference?

Hello! 
I have just come across this feed as I am having the same issue. The adaptive light passenger side isn’t Calibrating (slightly to the left by a couple of inches) and fords have Informed me I need a whole new headlamp which is going to set me back £1k which I refuse to pay! They also quoted me part number 2206021 but I can’t find that part number anywhere on eBay. I’ve read online this is a common fault so it should definitely be a recall but I guess fords are happy charging through the nose! I have a focus titanium x model 64 plate (the newer shape). 
I was wondering if you got any answers or managed to find the part anywhere? 
thank you for taking the time to read this! 

Hey Lozzie, it stinks doesn't it. I've just failed an MOT because the high beam motor has gone, but again require a whole new unit at 680+VAT. Can't find any second hand that don't have broken brackets and not sure of the difference between DF/DE/DD and don;t want to spend £350 and find it doesn't fit.I see no-one has come up with anything here but did you manage to resolve it?

On 1/11/2020 at 5:04 PM, Lozzie83 said:

Hello! 
I have just come across this feed as I am having the same issue. The adaptive light passenger side isn’t Calibrating (slightly to the left by a couple of inches) and fords have Informed me I need a whole new headlamp which is going to set me back £1k which I refuse to pay! They also quoted me part number 2206021 but I can’t find that part number anywhere on eBay. I’ve read online this is a common fault so it should definitely be a recall but I guess fords are happy charging through the nose! I have a focus titanium x model 64 plate (the newer shape). 
I was wondering if you got any answers or managed to find the part anywhere? 
thank you for taking the time to read this! 

Hey Lozzie, it stinks doesn't it. I've just failed an MOT because the high beam motor has gone, but again require a whole new unit at 680+VAT. Can't find any second hand that don't have broken brackets and not sure of the difference between DF/DE/DD and don;t want to spend £350 and find it doesn't fit.I see no-one has come up with anything here but did you manage to resolve it?

Hallo, 

Bitte überprüfen Sie die Verkabelung im Scheinwerfergehäuse. Die Bi-Xenon haben so oft das gleiche Problem mit der Kabelsteckerbremse. 

Sie können es einfach ändern ... 

Reperaturset 

Danke 

• Like 1

On 1/18/2020 at 1:52 PM, KeithF said:

Hi Keith 

yeah it sucks big time! I managed to get it done, I found a fords garage who have an eBay page and managed to get the part brand new for £550 and it’s covered with a 12 month warranty at any fords dealership so I took it to my local fords and they fitted it for £90 so instead of paying £1060 fords originally quoted me, I got it for £640. Not happy but happier paying nearly half price! I now know going forward not to buy a car with adaptive headlights! It’s a pointless expensive add on in my opinion but lesson learnt!! I hope you managed to sort your issue!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2020 at 7:58 PM, Sffordf said:

Have you Look in the housing in the Headlights? 

I have the same problem.

My fault code is;

B14DA-87 - Right Head lamp distribution actuator (Snap on Solus reader)

IMG_20200206_165425857.thumb.jpg.3ef58fc2d90080f71bb569bdc85ce2e5.jpg

Having a look inside the headlight, i can see a cable has come away from a multiplug (Circled. Sorry for the crap picture. My phone really doesn't want to focus on anything other than the back of the projector!)

I'm going to try and repair it, but im very aware of the voltage in that balast! 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hi, did you manage to make the repair?   (I have the same problem with my headlight)  Ian

• 1 year later...

Hi, i have the same issue. Im looking for this part number F1EB-13D154-ASC but I cant find anywhere even on Ford website. 

i dont know if Ford stopped its production.

is there other part number for this?

16 minutes ago, Earl said:

part number F1EB-13D154-ASC

That part number was for a RHD car, is that what you want ?

I bought on eBay F1EB-13D155-ASC which is LHD.. and looking for a the right side which is non-adaptive

2 minutes ago, Earl said:

I bought F1EB-13D155-ASC which is LHD.. and looking for a the right side which is non-adaptive

072EDAEB-C2A3-47CD-A980-A0EAC8D73E2F.jpeg

Edited by Earl
Inserting picture

I don't think we are uderstanding each other. Is your car Right Hand Drive (RHD) or is your car Left Hand Drive (LHD) ?  I can see your location is not in the UK, so was just checking.

Looking at the front of your car do you want the headlight for the left side or the right side?

43 minutes ago, unofix said:

I don't think we are uderstanding each other. Is your car Right Hand Drive (RHD) or is your car Left Hand Drive (LHD) ?  I can see your location is not in the UK, so was just checking.

Looking at the front of your car do you want the headlight for the left side or the right side?

My car is LHD. I’m looking for the passenger side (right) which doesn’t follow the steering wheel’s direction. I don’t know if its called adaptive or active headlight

Hi Earl, we are slowly getting there. So your car is Left Hand Drive, and you want the passenger side headlight which means you want the 'Left' headlight is that correct ?

because you said earlier that you wanted the Right headlight :-

57 minutes ago, Earl said:

I bought on ebay F1EB-13D155-ASC which is LHD.. and looking for a the right side which is non-adaptive

17 minutes ago, unofix said:

Hi Earl, we are slowly getting there. So your car is Left Hand Drive, and you want the passenger side headlight which means you want the 'Left' headlight is that correct ?

because you said earlier that you wanted the Right headlight :-

Sorry if I’ve confused you. The right side is my passenger headlight. My car steering wheel is on the left.

that’s our terminologies here

image.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, unofix said:

Is this the one that follows the direction of the steering wheel? My left headlamp doesn’t behave like that. Please take a look on the picture below. There’s no motherboard below the projector. Seller says its a lower version. 

220698CD-766B-4096-BE5D-BE5F17AC3856.jpeg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club