Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DAB Radio Station Icons - Mk 8

Eric Bloodaxe

EA19WAU_17.jpg?width=1100&scale=both&qua

Apologies if this has been raised elsewhere - couldn't find anything . Anyway, was browsing used Fiestas on sale at a local dealer when this screenshot caught my eye. It was from an ST-2 with B&0. Presumably it is possible to display station icons in Sync 3, but how?. Is it something just found on the B&O?

On my previous (VW Group) car there was a menu option to manage station icons and if they didn't come up automatically, you could download them from the web onto a USB stick or SD card, and then import them into the infotainment system.

Definitely not something exclusive to B&O - I’ve got that and was wondering the exact same. Most pictures I’ve seen have the icons and just cannot for the life of me figure out what enables it. 

28 minutes ago, DG97 said:

Definitely not something exclusive to B&O

Yep I haven't got the B&O system in mine but it shows the station logos. Not sure how you turn it on or off though as it was on by default on mine.

That's part of the sync 3.5 version.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Ah! As Michael's 2019 has it I was wondering if it might be a later Sync version. The car at the dealers is also a 2019.

Thanks, Clive.

• Like 1

Not sure what sync version I've got,I looked when I first got the car and it was 3.3, I think . I'm sure the station logo was working from day one though. I'll check and see what version I'm on next time I'm out.

Found the option to enable the station logos.

I'm still on version 3.3 of sync so it does not need 3.5 as suggested above.

Go to the settings icon (gear wheel) then Radio and you should see the options in the pics I've attached. Just make sure the slider for station logo is to the right.

fiesta sync 3 ver.jpg

fiesta radio logo.jpg

It's part of Sync 3.3.

Sync 3.0 doesn't have them.

Only late 2018 cars onwards have Sync 3.3

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club