Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Small Things That Make You Smile!

mark t

On my way to work yesterday morning, I got to the roundabout, and pulled out, behind two cars, with a cheeky smile upon my face, and I bet no one would every have noticed the significance of the convoy of 3, but there was I in my MK7, in front was a 57 I call a MK6.5 and in front of that an 03 MK6! that set me up for the day, and with the clear blue sky, sun shining down, it was a glorious start to the day!

Ha, you car geek. Welcome to my world!

I make a point of always letting mk7's out and if it's a white one with the bodykit/ZS then I'll go out of my way to stay behind them in convoy so I can see what my car looks like whilst it's going along! :D

I'm always on the the prowl for ZS's

I drove home from scotland once, with a silver zetec s over taking aech other for 200 miles.. it didn't get boring!

Had a similar experience once in my Focus. On the motorway there was an 07 Focus estate mk2 in the first lane, 52 plate Focus estate mk1.5 in the second lane, and my Focus estate mk1 in the 3rd lane. And all passed eachother at roughly the same time, so we was all in a line for about 5 seconds. Did put a little grin on my face. :D

Doesn't have quite the same ring with the MK4, they're all full of old people, thugs or both

Imagine a convoy of all Fiestas from mk1-7 all on the same road ... That would be epic.

Imagine a convoy of all Fiestas from mk1-7 all on the same road ... That would be epic.

Wouldn't it just!!

You mk7s have nothing on the mk6..apart from being faster,lightweight, more efficient and more features.

You mk7s have nothing on the mk6..apart from being faster,lightweight, more efficient and more features.

Oooh. As a Focus owner I'm not touching that argument with a 10ft barge pole! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Better looking ;) Cheaper to run, cheaper to insure...

All cars are equal but some cars are more equal than others. lol

Jamie

Better looking ;) Cheaper to run, cheaper to insure...

And by seeing the state of my friend's Mk6 ... I'd say mk7s have better build quality too.

Oops. :ph34r:

I've said this quite a few times now, you're all just WAY too jealous you haven't got MK4's

I've said this quite a few times now, you're all just WAY too jealous you haven't got MK4's

You didn't have to say it like it is Michael, the truth hurts!

As most people on here havnt seen my colour car before, you would be pretty surprised if you saw two in the same place at the same time?

Driving to college one morning you would not believe the EXACT same car as mine to be at a junction :o....only for the woman thats driving it to pull out infront of me :rolleyes:. She obviously did not realise..must have had the 1.25 ;)

Oh, and talking about smiles on faces... I'm (un)lucky enough to have a guy at work who has exactly the same car, so everyday I can see what it's like when I drive into and out of the car park. Although too be honest... it does make me wish I had gone for red. :(

Have you parked next to him yet?

you should park next to him, take both numberplates off each of the cars and hide and see his face.

Dayum, life needed.

When I got to the car park last night on the way to see Jimmy Carr, I got out of my car, only to spy a 10 plate Ocean Zetec looking lonely by the wall, so I moved next to it!

IMG_0308-2.jpg

No word of a lie, about 3 weeks ago i was getting petrol at my local Shell, came out of the shop and from pumps 1-4, in order was a Mk4, my Mk5, a Mk6 and a Mk7 pulled in just as I left, wish i'd stayed a few seconds longer!!! :P

I was rapidly chasing a matching 3dr Vision Titanium on the way home, but with 4 roundabouts, and people not wanting to take the gaps at the roundabouts, I was just one diagonal back as we split! :angry:

• 2 weeks later...

Leaving London today I drove past a 10 plate Zetec/Titanium in frozen white going i n the opposite direction. Me and the guy driving it just eyed up each others cars was wuite funny :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club