Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk4 Spotify/Ford Navigation

Alex.S

Is it possible to have Spotify or amazon music playing at same time as using Ford Navigation? 

I watched a review of a 68 plate mk4 st line. Reviewer said it’s not possible. 

Im thinking of getting probably amazon music, using google maps isn’t a problem but would use data. 

Streaming via bluetooth from your phone and having the nav running is perfectly doable.
If you set up an Alexa account then put your phone on a cradle and as long as the phone screen isn't locked then you can use voice commands straight to the phone.
I do it all the time and it works just fine.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

Streaming via bluetooth from your phone and having the nav running is perfectly doable.
If you set up an Alexa account then put your phone on a cradle and as long as the phone screen isn't locked then you can use voice commands straight to the phone.
I do it all the time and it works just fine.

You mentioned Alexa, have you got amazon unlimited music

I’m gonna have to get that or Spotify. No CD player is dragging me into the 21st century! 

• Like 1

You mentioned Alexa, have you got Amazon unlimited music? 
I’m gonna have to get that or Spotify. No CD player is dragging me into the 21st century! 
With the amount of time I spend driving and sometimes sitting in the car waiting for action, having amazon Unlimited was a no brainer for me.
I have a 90Gb monthly data plan and even with streaming amazon (and RadioPlayer for access to every radio station available) I never get anywhere near using up my data.
Must admit to wstching the odd amazon or Netflix programme (obviously not on the move) as well on really Q nights, pity that bluetooth streaming of audio has a delay so becomes disjointed from the video.
Not too bad on my work car as I can always plug into the aux socket.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club