Do Not Sell My Personal Information

People can be careless.... Rant

Paul Smifff

Some absolute scum sucking bell cheese clipped my bumper in a car park last night and scuffed up the corner.  

My nice black panther bumpers only been on there 6 ish weeks. 

Ouch that looks bad Paul, really sorry that's happened.

I bought my car last year and it's been scraped / scratched no less than 6 times (last one was a middle of bumper scrape down to the plastic a few weeks ago) by my considerate neighbours (on street parking). I'm really careful how I park but some people just don't give a *****.

I normally park in the furthest corner in the supermarket car park. Away from everyone. I hate parking dings.

The other night, it was heavy rain. It was late. The car park was virtually empty. So I parked near the entrance.

Just before I got out of my car, I heard a heavy bang. I thought someone had hit my car!!

Turns out that someone had let their trolley go, full of their shopping, on a slight incline. It ran into my car from quite a distance.

I got out of my car and had a look. Nasty dent, right on the crease line of the rear door. It even took the paint off. Oh my god, I was so upset. I try to keep my cars immaculate.

The guy came to 'collect' his trolley. I pointed out the dent. He said it had nothing to do with him, and that the dent was already there. TOTAL scumbag. Not even an apology.

I really need to move out of Bradford. Born and bred here, but it's become such a horrible horrible place. I can't even be bothered to get the dent repaired. It's only a matter of time before another scumbag puts another dent in it.

I feel your pain Paul Smiff.

Yeh same here park in corner  or last bay so if it gets dented only one side gets its ! Some people just fling doors open like cars at side of them are invisible ! . 

13 minutes ago, ShamusUK said:

I normally park in the furthest corner in the supermarket car park. Away from everyone. I hate parking dings.

The other night, it was heavy rain. It was late. The car park was virtually empty. So I parked near the entrance.

Just before I got out of my car, I heard a heavy bang. I thought someone had hit my car!!

Turns out that someone had let their trolley go, full of their shopping, on a slight incline. It ran into my car from quite a distance.

I got out of my car and had a look. Nasty dent, right on the crease line of the rear door. It even took the paint off. Oh my god, I was so upset. I try to keep my cars immaculate.

The guy came to 'collect' his trolley. I pointed out the dent. He said it had nothing to do with him, and that the dent was already there. TOTAL scumbag. Not even an apology.

I really need to move out of Bradford. Born and bred here, but it's become such a horrible horrible place. I can't even be bothered to get the dent repaired. It's only a matter of time before another scumbag puts another dent in it.

I feel your pain Paul Smiff.

Had a similar thing happen to me.   Looked like a trolley dent and they didn't bother to leave me a note.   Cost me £200 to put it right.

Some years ago my dads grand vitara got  door pushed in and all side panels , woman had drove off but luckily the asda trolley collecters got her reg number and finally it got sorted , it was her husbamds car too!

Same thing happened to my other half yesterday at the retail park.spacer.pngspacer.pngC8F19EF0-43FD-40C6-8927-8AD4787E1832.thumb.jpeg.d45dc7e7a8a1b08b2f3c6391a0f3fa55.jpeg

I feel your pain man. I had mine for about 3 months before I found two big ***** dents in my door. We had a really big storm and it blew someone's bin into my car at just the right angle. I ended up paying 250 quid to an awesome guy to remove the dents (PDR), but there wasn't any paint removal. That's a damn shame. 😞

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club