Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Swapping Rear Diffuser

proper-bo

hi,newbie warning 1st post

i have a new shape 5 door fiesta tdci Titanium with the flat rear diffuser (the black bit) and would like to swap it for a zetec s fancy rear diffuser.

is it just a straight swap and an easy job,i dont want to take the full bumper off,and any idea of the price thanks

hi,newbie warning 1st post

i have a new shape 5 door fiesta tdci Titanium with the flat rear diffuser (the black bit) and would like to swap it for a zetec s fancy rear diffuser.

is it just a straight swap and an easy job,i dont want to take the full bumper off,and any idea of the price thanks

the diffuser is £178.65 + £10.00 postage...painting can be done for £40

Thanks

Sorry to hijack the thread a bit but how much will a set of new Mk7 painted sideskirts cost in the UK? Checked with my dealer a while ago, he said it would cost me 6500 NOK, or 733 pounds.. Just wondering if i should buy elsewhere.

£289.66 for your skirts...painting would be £50 and I would have to check the delivery rate. These are for a 3dr 2008 > Fiesta

I have got a new diffuser and end caps from a Zetec S, which where taken off my car when i had a stoffler rear diffuser fitted. 375 the lot with all fixings.

Should read £75

hi their

where can i get the diffuser from. and im also looking for a good exhuast to finish it off what do you recommend.

cheers.

£289.66 for your skirts...painting would be £50 and I would have to check the delivery rate. These are for a 3dr 2008 > Fiesta

Are all fees and taxes and what-not included in those prices? I'm actually going to London on sunday, maybe i could pick them up at a london dealer.. How long do you recon it will take to order them and have them painted?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club